ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS: From the Knock me over with a feather Dept

Good find dunke....He wants to keep liking wrestling...Lol....No. I am glad for him wanting to do his own thing. Can't wait til Cenzo wrestles him again. He will probably go to Iowa after next season which is fine....We have the greatest Regional Training Center in the world and it's only getting better with the guys Cael is bringing in now....

Reactions: PSUoh90
Well, so much for that fantasy (IMAR transfer) over on HR.

However, per HR, there are still transfer dreams of:
  • Isiah White
  • Dylan Duncan
  • Pat Lugo
  • Joey McKenna
  • PD3

Reactions: diggerpup
IMar has to be my favorite non-PSU wrestler. A passionate competitor with a head on his shoulders. And always a great interview. He's been the Main Event for the past 3 years . . . I can't wait to see the battles among him, Joseph, and Massa next season. Whatever the outcome, the stage has been set for some real entertainment.

IMar has to be my favorite non-PSU wrestler. A passionate competitor with a head on his shoulders. And always a great interview. He's been the Main Event for the past 3 years . . . I can't wait to see the battles among him, Joseph, and Massa next season. Whatever the outcome, the stage has been set for some real entertainment.
With you on this, slush. IMar scores a lot of points, and has been an entertaining watch. In sports, guys (or teams, in team sports) make adjustments, so we'll see how IMar vs Joseph plays out in 2017-18. Remember, we don't wrestle Illinois in a Conference Dual.

Reactions: slushhead
I love winning. But I also love weight classes like Matt Brown's top heavy ones with Evans, Steinhaus, etc. Imar Cenzo Massa....works for me!

Reactions: slushhead
I love winning. But I also love weight classes like Matt Brown's top heavy ones with Evans, Steinhaus, etc. Imar Cenzo Massa....works for me!

Was thinking of the same weight-class cohort as an analogy, Cowbell. Brown, Storley, Kokesh, and Evans. Was sad to see that come to an end (although the ending was awesome).

165 looks to be a pretty deep weight class next year. I. Jordan the only AA not returning, and Dave McFadden will return from RS. The "2nd tier" is Lewis, Walsh, Rogers, Womack, McFadden, and A. Valencia (if he stays 165). SOLID, top to bottom. Wouldn't surprise me if there's an "upset" or two along the way during the season.

I believe Lewis and Womack are moving up as well. It also makes alot of sense from a lineup point of view for Valencia to go up too. Still a really tough weight class

My favorite returning non-PSU wrestlers:
Imar
D. Cruz
Kaid Brock
Logan Massa
Zahid/Anthony Valencia
Spencer Lee (when the time comes)
Seth Gross
NATO ( don't like his wrestling but love his heart-and the look in his eye)
Bryce Meredith ( because he is what surfers call a kook)
Special thanks to Kyle Crutchmer for being a gentleman and a thug at the same time. He was someone who helped Mark Hall step into D 1 wrestling.

Word on the street is Lugo is 99% out of the door at Edinboro. Anybody know where he is going?

Well, so much for that fantasy (IMAR transfer) over on HR.

However, per HR, there are still transfer dreams of:
  • Isiah White
  • Dylan Duncan
  • Pat Lugo
  • Joey McKenna
  • PD3
Yeah, everyone wants to wrestle for the Hawks according to HR. They were hot for Hoffman and Beard also. Kinda like a whole bunch of Spykers over there say the same thing over and over again with the same results....

My favorite returning non-PSU wrestlers:
Imar
D. Cruz
Kaid Brock
Logan Massa
Zahid/Anthony Valencia
Spencer Lee (when the time comes)
Seth Gross
NATO ( don't like his wrestling but love his heart-and the look in his eye)
Bryce Meredith ( because he is what surfers call a kook)
Special thanks to Kyle Crutchmer for being a gentleman and a thug at the same time. He was someone who helped Mark Hall step into D 1 wrestling.

I also reserve a special place for Chandler Rogers. I can't even begin to imagine what he, his brother and the rest of their family went through last year after their father died by his own hand. It was gratifying to see Chandler make AA this year. My prayers go out to him and his family.

I also reserve a special place for Chandler Rogers. I can't even begin to imagine what he, his brother and the rest of their family went through last year after their father died by his own hand. It was gratifying to see Chandler make AA this year. My prayers go out to him and his family.

On top of it he is fun to watch.

Doyle Trout.
I worked with Doyle when he was younger....:if he even steps on the mat I will be happy.

And I wish David Terao never graduated. Here's to wishing his brother would pull off some fun!

And I like watching Kollin Moore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT