Are The Russians Attacking US Funded/Joint Research Biolabs in Ukraine? They Claim To Have Evidence

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Who knows what the hell is going on over there but all I know is I don’t trust establishment politicians on either side or the msm.

1) HOLY SHIT! I think I may be onto something about #Ukraine.

Zelensky said the Russians are firing at “military installations”. How broad is that term?

I am seeing speculation that could include US installed biolabs.

At first I was like no way.

Then I started digging. Image
2) First I checked if the US even have biolabs in Ukraine. Turns out… we do. And in classic US fashion, it’s marketed as “defense”.

“Biological Threat Reduction Program in Ukraine”.

Studying the “most dangerous viruses in the world” at Russia’s border.

Biological Threat Reduction ProgramThe U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate,https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/

3) Okay so we are studying the world’s most deadly pathogens at Russia’s border. It’s just for defense. Not that big of a deal right?

WRONG. I didn’t know this until today, but Russia has been accusing US of creating “bio-weapons” at their border. WHAT!

Vladimir Putin's adviser says U.S. is developing biological weapons near RussiaNikolai Patrushev told Kommersant that the U.S. has labs by Russian and Chinese borders "reminiscent of Fort Detrick in Maryland."https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/russia-china-nikolai-patrushev-vladimir-putin-biological-weapons-1581896%3famp=1

4) And they have good reason to believe that, as the US NIH funded gain of function in Wuhan, then C19 “got out” and it ruined the world.

Russia AND CHINA asked the UN for the US/allies to be “checked and limited” in bio capabilities 4 months ago! WHAT!

China, Russia ask UN to check biological warfare strength of US and alliesBeijing’s envoy urges US to agree to a monitoring mechanism, continuing the finger-pointing after the nations traded barbs over the coronavirus’ origins.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3151668/china-russia-ask-un-check-biological-warfare-capability-us-and#

5) DO YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!

China and Russia indirectly (and correctly) blamed the US for the C19 outbreak, and are fearful that the US/allies have more viruses (bioweapons) to let out.

THIS IS MASSIVE. Yet I’m disturbed that I had didn’t known about this 4 months ago.
6) So how does that pertain to Ukraine?

Well where in Ukraine are the “explosions” taking place.

Here’s a reported explosion in Lutsk.

This is 75 miles inland in far western Ukraine. The opposite border of Russia…

What does this have to do with Crimea/Donetsk in the east?

PM Breaking News
@PMBreakingNews

Breaking: Explosion reported in Lutsk, Ukraine, which is less than 75 miles from the border of Poland.

9aeb2d7126c4cc6ebef408fb2226fa86fb4b3adb.jpg

Watch on Twitter
5:40 AM · Feb 24, 2022

Copy link
Read 10 replies

7) Reportedly Kiev has seen missile strikes as well. At their airports and military installations.

Kiev is also on the western side of Ukraine. Also a city the US GOV have confirmed the US have built biolabs in.

Stavros Ioannidis
@st_ioannidis

Explosions in the outskirts of Kiev #kiev #war #shelling #bombs #UkraineRussiaConflict

115de015dc79d53d7ff82764381fd126637976bf.jpg

Watch on Twitter
4:11 AM · Feb 24, 2022

Copy link
Read 3 replies

8) Putin also continues to call it a “special military operation”.

Says he wants to demilitarize and “denazify” the country but not occupy it. What does he mean by that? What is he really targeting?

Paul Sonne
@PaulSonne

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that Russia is undertaking a "special military operation" in Ukraine saying his goal is to demilitarize and denazify the country but not occupy it.
2:51 AM · Feb 24, 2022

Copy link
Read 323 replies

9) Yes, I know he targeted airports and military capabilities; but if Putin really believes, as his admin has stated publicly multiple times, that the US are creating bio weapons at Russia’s borders, then this entire situation could be WAY bigger.

US accuses Russia of spreading conspiracies about the Wuhan coronavirus, including that it's a CIA biological weaponRussia has been spreading coronavirus conspiracies, US officials say.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/us-officials-claim-russian-coronavirus-disinformation-campaign-2020-2%3famp

10) I’m not sure what is going on but in the past 4 months, Russia and China accused the US of creating bioweapons at their borders and none of us heard about and our media wrote it off as “disinformation” and largely didn’t report on it other than to call it a conspiracy theory.
For all of this to make sense, you must be privy to the reality that the US NIH did indeed create C19 in Wuhan. Which has been largely accepted as the reality and confirmed in the emails between Collins and Fauci.
=========================

USAF have been specifically collection RNA of white Russians of Caucasian origin for the purpose of creating deadly pathogenic biogenetic strains in the Bio-Labs in Ukraine. Likely the true reason for the special operation

RAvVkTqja6SM.jpeg

https://sun9-35.userapi.com/impg/E7...n=083edb06e92ced19a0853f884c1e705a&type=album

https://sun9-64.userapi.com/impg/bQ...n=abe99ea07640ad1f37c156bb35de8c04&type=album

https://sun9-70.userapi.com/impg/NZ...n=b456427cf5b98baa2751f5fd8d19893f&type=album

4uWZMmnKaOkt.png

A5Talvi.jpg

fpTtg5LnVYY1.jpeg

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
From an Anon:

Ukrainian petition to their govt - US bio laboratories in Ukraine are death factories, close them immediately.

You know how many countries allow people to petition the president or government in order to seek some change? I just found this by searching for: "на украине лаборатории вирус" (English: on Ukraine laboratories virus).

Original link in Russian: https://petition.president.gov.ua/petition/118694

Google's translated page: https://petition-president-gov-ua.t...tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

The United States has established biolabs in 25 countries around the world: in the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, and the former Soviet Union. Only in Ukraine there are a dozen of them: in Odessa, Vinnitsa, Uzhgorod, Lvov (three), Kharkov, Kyiv (also three), Kherson, Ternopil.

In late 1991, the US Congress approved the Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Program, known by the names of its initiators, US Senators Nunn and Lugar, which is implemented by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) at the Pentagon. Russia was surrounded by dozens of reference laboratories (CDL), controlled by the Pentagon. In addition to Ukraine, such laboratories are located in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova and Uzbekistan.

American scientists themselves say that biological weapons are being developed in the Pentagon's biolaboratories. The author of the law against biological terrorism (Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, BWATA), professor of international law at the University of Illinois at Champaign (USA) Francis Boyle said that about 13 thousand scientists in 400 laboratories in the US and abroad are busy creating new strains of combat microbes -killers (offensive killer germs), resistant to vaccines.

More at the links above.

This particular petition failed because it only got 15 votes, but needed 250,000.

tgar

Nov 14, 2001
You, Tucker, Trump and a steaming pile of shit. the Carnac 4 pack.

Reactions: Steve G

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
From an Anon:

Ukrainian petition to their govt - US bio laboratories in Ukraine are death factories, close them immediately.

You know how many countries allow people to petition the president or government in order to seek some change? I just found this by searching for: "на украине лаборатории вирус" (English: on Ukraine laboratories virus).

Original link in Russian: https://petition.president.gov.ua/petition/118694

Google's translated page: https://petition-president-gov-ua.t...tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

The United States has established biolabs in 25 countries around the world: in the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, and the former Soviet Union. Only in Ukraine there are a dozen of them: in Odessa, Vinnitsa, Uzhgorod, Lvov (three), Kharkov, Kyiv (also three), Kherson, Ternopil.

In late 1991, the US Congress approved the Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Program, known by the names of its initiators, US Senators Nunn and Lugar, which is implemented by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) at the Pentagon. Russia was surrounded by dozens of reference laboratories (CDL), controlled by the Pentagon. In addition to Ukraine, such laboratories are located in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova and Uzbekistan.

American scientists themselves say that biological weapons are being developed in the Pentagon's biolaboratories. The author of the law against biological terrorism (Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, BWATA), professor of international law at the University of Illinois at Champaign (USA) Francis Boyle said that about 13 thousand scientists in 400 laboratories in the US and abroad are busy creating new strains of combat microbes -killers (offensive killer germs), resistant to vaccines.

More at the links above.

This particular petition failed because it only got 15 votes, but needed 250,000.
My friend....those barflies in Glassport may get a kick out of this.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Who knows what the hell is going on over there but all I know is I don’t trust establishment politicians on either side or the msm.

Zelensky said the Russians are firing at “military installations”. How broad is that term?

2) First I checked if the US even have biolabs in Ukraine. Turns out… we do. And in classic US fashion, it’s marketed as “defense”.

Biological Threat Reduction ProgramThe U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate,https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/

3) Okay so we are studying the world’s most deadly pathogens at Russia’s border. It’s just for defense. Not that big of a deal right?

WRONG. I didn’t know this until today, but Russia has been accusing US of creating “bio-weapons” at their border. WHAT!

Vladimir Putin's adviser says U.S. is developing biological weapons near RussiaNikolai Patrushev told Kommersant that the U.S. has labs by Russian and Chinese borders "reminiscent of Fort Detrick in Maryland."https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/russia-china-nikolai-patrushev-vladimir-putin-biological-weapons-1581896%3famp=1

4) And they have good reason to believe that, as the US NIH funded gain of function in Wuhan, then C19 “got out” and it ruined the world.

Russia AND CHINA asked the UN for the US/allies to be “checked and limited” in bio capabilities 4 months ago! WHAT!

China, Russia ask UN to check biological warfare strength of US and alliesBeijing’s envoy urges US to agree to a monitoring mechanism, continuing the finger-pointing after the nations traded barbs over the coronavirus’ origins.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3151668/china-russia-ask-un-check-biological-warfare-capability-us-and#

China and Russia indirectly (and correctly) blamed the US for the C19 outbreak, and are fearful that the US/allies have more viruses (bioweapons) to let out.

THIS IS MASSIVE. Yet I’m disturbed that I had didn’t known about this 4 months ago.

PM Breaking News
@PMBreakingNews

Breaking: Explosion reported in Lutsk, Ukraine, which is less than 75 miles from the border of Poland.

Watch on Twitter

Copy link
Read 10 replies

7) Reportedly Kiev has seen missile strikes as well. At their airports and military installations.

Kiev is also on the western side of Ukraine. Also a city the US GOV have confirmed the US have built biolabs in.

Stavros Ioannidis
@st_ioannidis

Explosions in the outskirts of Kiev #kiev #war #shelling #bombs #UkraineRussiaConflict

Watch on Twitter

Copy link
Read 3 replies

Says he wants to demilitarize and “denazify” the country but not occupy it. What does he mean by that? What is he really targeting?

Paul Sonne
@PaulSonne

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that Russia is undertaking a "special military operation" in Ukraine saying his goal is to demilitarize and denazify the country but not occupy it.

Copy link
Read 323 replies

9) Yes, I know he targeted airports and military capabilities; but if Putin really believes, as his admin has stated publicly multiple times, that the US are creating bio weapons at Russia’s borders, then this entire situation could be WAY bigger.

US accuses Russia of spreading conspiracies about the Wuhan coronavirus, including that it's a CIA biological weaponRussia has been spreading coronavirus conspiracies, US officials say.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/us-officials-claim-russian-coronavirus-disinformation-campaign-2020-2%3famp

10) I’m not sure what is going on but in the past 4 months, Russia and China accused the US of creating bioweapons at their borders and none of us heard about and our media wrote it off as “disinformation” and largely didn’t report on it other than to call it a conspiracy theory.
For all of this to make sense, you must be privy to the reality that the US NIH did indeed create C19 in Wuhan. Which has been largely accepted as the reality and confirmed in the emails between Collins and Fauci.
My friend...fact check this....there are NO, repeat. NO US biolabs in Ukraine.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

PM Breaking News
@PMBreakingNews

Watch on Twitter

Copy link
Read 10 replies

Stavros Ioannidis
@st_ioannidis

Watch on Twitter

Copy link
Read 3 replies

Paul Sonne
@PaulSonne

Copy link
Read 323 replies

Holy ****, it's like Parler and 4chan had an baby and it threw up all over this board.

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008

PM Breaking News
@PMBreakingNews

Watch on Twitter

Copy link
Read 10 replies

Stavros Ioannidis
@st_ioannidis

Watch on Twitter

Copy link
Read 3 replies

Paul Sonne
@PaulSonne

Copy link
Read 323 replies

It looks like you purchased a new tinfoil hat, bigger and better than the last one. I’m not sure who is more accurate, Biden sundowning at 8:30 PM or yourself.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Last edited:

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
This picture that's been used by the media lately as for the violence in the Ukraine was from 2018 a gas explosion that occurred in the Ukraine. Still believe everything the media tells you? Then you have a TV for brains between your ears.

byVwHSO.jpg

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
So now we’re believing msm fact checks? Lulz! At this point I take the opposite of what they claim and it’s likely the truth. To me who funded the labs isn’t all that important, what is important is whether or not there are labs there and the fact check itself admits it. If there are labs there you can bet your ass the US and west have been all up in them. The archived US Embassy site says they helped them upgrade facilities and collaborated on research. Hmm I wonder what kind of research??

Don’t fall for the msm spin. The essence of the claim is true.

“The U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate, accidental, or natural) of the world’s most dangerous infectious diseases.  The program accomplishes its bio-threat reduction mission through development of a bio-risk management culture; international research partnerships; and partner capacity for enhanced bio-security, bio-safety, and bio-surveillance measures. The Biological Threat Reduction Program’s priorities in Ukraine are to consolidate and secure pathogens and toxins of security concern and to continue to ensure Ukraine can detect and report outbreaks caused by dangerous pathogens before they pose security or stability threats.
Current executive agents of the Biological Threat Reduction Program in Ukraine are the Ministry of Health, the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection, the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences, and the Ministry of Defense.

Ministry of Defense (MOD) COVID-19 Response Assistance​

Sanitary-Epidemiological Department (SED) of the Medical Command of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense received four mobile laboratories from DTRA with the goal of reinforcing the system of epidemiological surveillance in the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense received an official Order from the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine concerning the deployment of the mobile labs to the regions of Kyiv, Lviv and Eastern Ukraine to help with the COVID-19 response.
On April 11, 2020, President Zelenskyy visited the SED unit in Pokrovskoye City, Donetsk Oblast, and familiarized himself with the capabilities of the mobile laboratories to help military and civilian people during the COVID-19 epidemic. (News article)

Laboratory Construction​

BTRP has upgraded many laboratories for the Ministry of Health and the State Food Safety and Consumer Protection Service of Ukraine, reaching Biosafety Level 2. In 2019, BTRP constructed two laboratories for the latter, one in Kyiv and one in Odesa.

Science Writing Mentorship Program (www.SWMProgramUA.com)​

The Science Writing Mentorship Program (SWMP) was initiated at the beginning of 2016. The overall focus of SWMP is to advance One Health initiatives and disease risk mitigation in Ukraine through effective dissemination of scientific findings at BTRP-supported laboratories. The program seeks to improve the science writing skills of participants to afford them the opportunity for publishing and obtaining grants for projects.
In addition, there is an annual Ukraine Regional One Health Research Symposium that features participants of SWMP and many others. In 2019, the Symposium had a total of 553 participants and 446 presentations.

Active Research Projects​

BTRP supports many collaborative research projects through which Ukrainian and American scientists work together…”

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
The media does it ALL THE TIME and they're agenda driven. Ask yourself this: During the last presidential campaign, do you remember one bad thing said about Sleepy Lying Joe Biden and do you remember one good thing said about Orange Man Bad?

Reactions: WeR0206

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
This picture that's been used by the media lately as for the violence in the Ukraine was from 2018 a gas explosion that occurred in the Ukraine. Still believe everything the media tells you? Then you have a TV for brains between your ears.

byVwHSO.jpg

On that note i thought this was hilarious...

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Reactions: Ski and LMTLION

tgar

Nov 14, 2001
Well, we lost 900,000 and counting to a bio lab in China? Maybe taking them out is a good thing.
is the bio lab theory confirmed? I have not seen that yet but don’t doubt that it certainly could be a possibility.

Many of those 900,000 BTW were lost either due to stupidity or negligence. It certainly is unfortunate and sad for those that died because of mismanagement, although, protecting folks in assisted living facilities was a tall order.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I am doubling down on my comment...that doesn't make sense either unless they are going with the keep your friends close and enemies nearer strategy.
If you were going to conduct shady and dangerous gain of function research would you rather do it in your own backyard or in some corrupt country a half a world away in case things go awry. If we were OK outsourcing that type of work to a country like China we certainly would be OK with doing it in Ukraine where we pretty much ran the whole show over there.

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
If you were going to conduct shady and dangerous gain of function research would you rather do it in your own backyard or in some corrupt country a half a world away in case things go awry. If we were OK outsourcing that type of work to a country like China we certainly would be OK with doing it in Ukraine where we pretty much ran the whole show over there.
To be honest, I would rather be in control and do it here. In fact, why would you arm the Chinese with any knowledge gained??

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
To be honest, I would rather be in control and do it here. In fact, why would you arm the Chinese with any knowledge gained??
That’s a good question, you should ask Ralph Baric at UNC chappel hill and fauci why they would want to train the chinese on how to make bio weapons. That kind of work was banned in the US for a reason.

FWIW the below may be BS but its a question that needs to be answered. Exactly what type of collaborative research was the DoD involved with in Ukraine?

wUTKDPy0Vlan.png

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
That’s a good question, you should ask Ralph Baric at UNC chappel hill and fauci why they would want to train the chinese on how to make bio weapons. That kind of work was banned in the US for a reason.

FWIW the below may be BS but its a question that needs to be answered. Exactly what type of collaborative research was the DoD involved with in Ukraine?

wUTKDPy0Vlan.png
The other question I have is what would be the motivation to destabilize Russia now? Why spend the calories or elevate the risk? Russia is going the way of the dodo. Population decreasing. World influence declining. They don't have to do anything at this point. It's a waiting game.

Latest posts