ADVERTISEMENT

Football BREAKING: Former Five-Star OL Nolan Rucci commits to Penn State

You seem pretty certain that Rucci will play at Penn State.

Wisconsin spent 3 years developing Rucci and he didn’t play there. Sounds like Rucci was a better Tight End than he was an OT at Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a shell of its former self right now.

Tell us the next great OL who has not seen the field.

Half the players at EVERY school dont work out. Every team has 15+ OL on scholarship. That is probably about 20 OL on each team.

Rucci might not workout. No big deal. The staff wants him. He probably would have started next year for Wisconsin if their 5* LT had entered the draft.

Ok, I was very disappointed when this young man opted to another school other then being a legacy recruit,,and he was very highly rated at that time. Ok, let’s look at this in the present: I imagine his parents are beyond thrilled, I know that I would be for this opportunity if he was my son.

Reactions: 81b&w
You're saying its better to get Rucci than to have had Fashanu stay and play in 2024?

Not me.
I didn’t say anything close to that. Why do people contort stuff so often. Drives me crazy how poorly people process language. Terrible.

It was a shock that Fashanu played this year. No way on God’s green earth would he play another year here. His time has passed.

Rucci has great potential. Only time will tell if it blossoms.

I didn’t say anything close to that. Why do people contort stuff so often. Drives me crazy how poorly people process language. Terrible.

It was a shock that Fashanu played this year. No way on God’s green earth would he play another year here. His time has passed.

Rucci has great potential. Only time will tell if it blossoms.
Yes Rucci has some potential. Not 5 star potential, as his 5 star rating was as a H.S. senior and he is not a 5 star transfer. But obviously not as much potential as the 3 star Fashanu had or has.

The point was about Fahshanu being a 5 star NFL prospect or what he would be IF he returned. Obviously he's not coming back for 2024, but he would have been a 5 star transfer in 2023 and a first round pick in 2023 when he did come back. And he started as a 3 star high school recruit, not a 5 star like where Rucci STARTED.

So it doesn't make sense to refer to Rucci as a 5 star unless it is as a FORMER 5 star, which you did not include.

Last edited:
I think Rucci had a different OL coach each year and the last one, Bicknell jr is one and done everywhere he goes. Maybe Trautwein can fix a few things in his game. Not sure if he has 1 or 2 years left of eligibility
2 if he wants it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT