ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling Green coach to UCF

fairfaxlion2

Oct 12, 2014
per rumors. Does this open up the possibility of landing one of BG's co-offensive coordinators? They were pretty good on offense.

that would be a great pick! Lets make it happen CEO Franklin!
Hire Lewis, and give him FULL AUTONOMY.

LET THE MAN MAKE EVERY DECISION ON THE FIELD, INCLUDING TIME OUTS AND CLOCK MANAGEMENT.

SHOOP ON DEFENSE, LEWIS ON OFFENSE. FRANKLIN THE CEO AND HEAD RECRUITER.

UCF has huge upside!
Middle of recruiting heaven and still only a year off of national prominence...they just simply got Joe Pa'd by O'Leary

UCF has huge upside!
Middle of recruiting heaven and still only a year off of national prominence...they just simply got Joe Pa'd by O'Leary

Joe Pa'd? Funny, I don't remember O'Leary building an elite program for decades with players who actually graduated while never breaking rules. And I must have missed the part where he helped transform UCF into a world class research institution. Maybe they'll name the library after him down there!

Hope you enjoy the loss to Houston because that will be TU's last game with your joepa disciple head coach. Then it's back to 4-8 seasons and 30 point losses to PSU every year.

Reactions: fairgambit
Joe Pa'd? Funny, I don't remember O'Leary building an elite program for decades with players who actually graduated while never breaking rules. And I must have missed the part where he helped transform UCF into a world class research institution. Maybe they'll name the library after him down there!

Hope you enjoy the loss to Houston because that will be TU's last game with your joepa disciple head coach. Then it's back to 4-8 seasons and 30 point losses to PSU every year.

Also, I'm pretty sure Joe never falsified a resume when applying for an elite job, forcing him to settle for a job at a place like UCF.

Reactions: fairgambit
It sure does.

Lewis is my pick.
Why wouldn't Lewis go to UCF? Why would he come to PSU which is apparently a program in disarray, called "embarrassing" by a prominent TV analyst and alum, is losing recruits, and whose head coach is on thin ice (according to many supporters)? Maybe this isn't a better situation.

One recruit decommitted - which just about anyone with a pulse saw it coming back in the summer - and please share which "supporters" have CJF on thin ice. Big dollar alumni? AD's office? I am curious to know who these "supporters" are that have him on thin ice under current circumstances.
Not sure disarray is the proper term you are looking for, and Blackledge has taken down his ill-conceived twitter post.

You paint a very dark image of a program that took care of its #1 sore tooth in Donovan. I hope you don't mind that I will have to disagree with your analysis of the Penn State football program; yes, Penn State is a better situation than UCF.

OL

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Why wouldn't Lewis go to UCF? Why would he come to PSU which is apparently a program in disarray, called "embarrassing" by a prominent TV analyst and alum, is losing recruits, and whose head coach is on thin ice (according to many supporters)? Maybe this isn't a better situation.

Is White Elmo 2 your brother from another mother?

You are nothing but an obvious Troll. UCF didn't win a game this year. PSU is coming off of crippling sanctions and we are at rock bottom in terms of the effects of the sanctions. 7-5 is not bad for rock bottom. The future is bright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT