ADVERTISEMENT

BOT Compensation Committee Meets Friday - Franklin Extension Coming?

They are probably going to compensate themselves, first and foremost. If there's anything left over it will go to Franklin. If there's a shortfall they will melt the statue and sell the scrap, and figure something else out for next year.

Reactions: artsandletters
They are probably going to compensate themselves, first and foremost. If there's anything left over it will go to Franklin. If there's a shortfall they will melt the statue and sell the scrap, and figure something else out for next year.

Don't forget all this will be done after a breakfast that looks like a Roman feast and a luncheon catered by smith and wollensky with sides of beef for all and a nice turkey leg to chomp on for the ride home ...

Don't forget all this will be done after a breakfast that looks like a Roman feast and a luncheon catered by smith and wollensky with sides of beef for all and a nice turkey leg to chomp on for the ride home ...

giphy.gif

Reactions: LionJim
They've already decided that certain members of the BOT will have to spread the Grey Poupon on Ira's bread.

Another "Sub" Committee, of sorts?! Har! :p
Man, I crack myself up sometimes! I also have myself on ignore for pretty much the exact same reasons. :oops:

Reactions: green2623
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT