ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal is one scary dude

I don't watch that sport. Doesn't make sense to allow yourself to be pummeled and risk serious injury, even CTE down the road.
I agree. Don’t watch it either . Too violent for my sensitive nature. Surprised it is even legal.

But that video popped up on my YouTube and since it was Bo thought I’d post it. It is amazing he is 7-0 with all first round knockouts. Especially since he has only been doing it a couple three years. Most guys have been boxing or marshal arts for many years.

I do martial arts for self-defense only. We spar at times but only with headgear to prevent injury. UFC is too violent for me as well. The video was interesting and kudos to him, but he seems too smart to make a career out of that. Football pales in comparison to the beating you get in UFC.

Not a fan of the sport either but if you can kill the other guy before they ever touch you then you'll be fine. He flat out dominates

Oh for sure but he knows the risks and if he wants to so it he should especially when he's literally destroying guys in minutes if not seconds
He's facing scrubs. No clue how he'll fare when he faces a real opponent, but it's unlikely he'll keep destroying guys, basically unscathed, once Dana stops protecting him from facing real fighters.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
I don't watch that sport. Doesn't make sense to allow yourself to be pummeled and risk serious injury, even CTE down the road.
I recall watching MMA fights when there weren't as many rules as there are today and it was even more brutal than it is today.

To me it's a bit like a car accident. I'm curious so I occasionally watch it but I'm not sure why.

I recall watching MMA fights when there weren't as many rules as there are today and it was even more brutal than it is today.

To me it's a bit like a car accident. I'm curious so I occasionally watch it but I'm not sure why.
I would watch if it was someone I knew like Bo Nickal. Or maybe The Rock. Or Adam Schiff.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT