ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal Bobblehead

I've got 2 Zains. Got one last year. I'd happily trade one for any of the other 4. Email me at gerrybois@yahoo.com and we could meet prior to the Buffalo dual.

Does that mean the Zain bobblehead from last year is identical to the one that was given out this year?

I thought they were different but didn't look that close to be honest.. if they are the same.. I have a Zane to trade as well..haha..

I would bet the bobblehead is the same, the card that comes with it is different since it lists last years accomplishments.

When you have the time, would you mind checking for me please?
Very little difference that I saw. They are at my condo, so I can't be 100% sure. I also have the Taylor and Ruth statues. Identical in every way except for skin color.

Reactions: Wilco43
I WOULD CONSIDER TRADING A NCAA TICKET FOR A SET OF BOBBLE HEADS (5) AND SOME CASH.

A few years ago, they were giving out David Taylor and Ed Ruth statues. I got one of each. The day after we won the National Championship and they both won individual championships, I put them up for auction on eBay. Got $125 for the pair.

Just a reminder, if anyone wants to make a cool sawbuck for their kids college fund, plus shipping, my offer still stands for Bo or Mark!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT