ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal Bobblehead

psujeepman1

Jan 20, 2018
I know it's a long shot, but did anyone happen to get an extra Bo Nickal bobblehead last night that they would be willing to sell/part ways with? They were all out by the time I arrived and I'd like to track one down to add to the collection.

I know it's a long shot, but did anyone happen to get an extra Bo Nickal bobblehead last night that they would be willing to sell/part ways with? They were all out by the time I arrived and I'd like to track one down to add to the collection.
Weren't the bobble heads Nolf? Kids next to me had Nolf bobble heads.

I got a Nolf, Zain, and Cenzo last night. Saw a Mark Hall and heard some people had Bo but didn’t see him myself, so definitely not just Nolf last night.

I got a Nolf, Zain, and Cenzo last night. Saw a Mark Hall and heard some people had Bo but didn’t see him myself, so definitely not just Nolf last night.
Oh wow, I didnt' realize they were giving out more than one. In that case, I need them all. Haha.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Originally I got three Nolfs, traded with the guy beside me that had two Zains, and went back to the stand late to try to trade one more. Wanted Bo, but happy with Cenzo.

All five (5) of last year's champs were among the bobble-heads handed out...completely random which one you got. For families that were at the dual, saw a bunch trading others so they didn't have double or triple of the same wrestler.

If anyone has a zain bobblehead that they want to part with for $ PM, tweet or email me at dunkej01 @ yahoo.com

If anyone has a zain bobblehead that they want to part with for $ PM, tweet or email me at dunkej01 @ yahoo.com

I would but my wife would kill me, by far her favorite wrestler. She was so excited when i traded for him!

I need Cenzo and Nolf to complete the set. If anyone has em and wants to part for $$, would love to complete the set

I am trying to post a pic but it is not working well. I hate the whole image hosting thing, can i copy from facebook?

OK, think I got it below, let me know if you do not see it.

Last edited:
CqUbY

Jim Gibbons’ line of the night last night was during 184 when Jaggers was pressing the tOSU case for a review of the first scramble instead of Ryan: “Tom is in an emotional state.”
When my wife or daughter get in an emotional state, I head straight to the Irish pub. If I lived at the Ryan residence, I'd have my own room at the pub. He makes my wife and daughter look "emotionally normal"

Reactions: purescurve
I may consider trading a ncaa ticket for:

Zain, Bo, Cenzo bobble head and cash.

Thanks

From 86PSUPaul's photo, they look like triplets. I guess all PA wrestlers look the same to Ohio wrestlers when the Rec Hall ceiling lights are partially blinding them.

I arrived 20 minutes before the start and couldn't even buy a program. Sold out.

We lined up at 6:10 with doors opening at 6:30 to get ours. But we also had a SRO ticket and my son wanted to make sure he got a good place along the railing.

The main difference between the three i have, aside from the name on the front ;), is the facial hair. Zain is clean shaven, Jason has a little beard added and Cenzo just has a patch on his chin.

We lined up at 6:10 with doors opening at 6:30 to get ours. But we also had a SRO ticket and my son wanted to make sure he got a good place along the railing.

The main difference between the three i have, aside from the name on the front ;), is the facial hair. Zain is clean shaven, Jason has a little beard added and Cenzo just has a patch on his chin.

We were an hour early and they still had bobbleheads available and when my wife asked for one, the girl working the table told her she could only give her one if she had a voucher?

We were an hour early and they still had bobbleheads available and when my wife asked for one, the girl working the table told her she could only give her one if she had a voucher?

Yes, when you entered they handed you a small white piece of paper that was good for a bobblehead. You then took that paper to a stand to turn in for the actual bobblehead. So, there were still bobbleheads at the stand, i assume from people that had not yet headed over to the stand to pick them up, or had no interest in picking them up. I was in the concession stand line with a tOSU fan that had two vouchers, he was still deciding if he wanted to turn them in or not. He didn’t want to give them to me though.

Only handed out enough vouchers for the number of bobble-heads they had. Plenty came in and weren't handed vouchers, as they ran out.

I am looking for Bo and Mark, I will pay, not a lot, but I will pay, lol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT