ADVERTISEMENT

Blast from the past: Tre Nixon

kijana

May 29, 2001
ESPN has a list of top breakout players from each top 25 team:

o. 18 UCF: WR Tre Nixon
i

McKenzie Milton has a new target downfield in Ole Miss transfer Nixon, who opened his UCF career with five catches for 101 yards and two touchdowns in a win over UConn. He followed that with a solid day against South Carolina State and is one of three UCF receivers with over 100 yards on the season already. -- Hale

He

i

McKenzie Milton has a new target downfield in Ole Miss transfer Nixon, who opened his UCF career with five catches for 101 yards and two touchdowns in a win over UConn. He followed that with a solid day against South Carolina State and is one of three UCF receivers with over 100 yards on the season already. -- Hale
Not a huge blast like some others but was certainly a household name that fell off. It’s amazing how often these kids don’t end up where one would expect. Will increase.

i

Impressive though. 5 catches. Our main guys both have 5 drops. A piece.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT