ADVERTISEMENT

BJC

I'm surprised those folks who are instaface or twitgram followers of our guys have not commented on the recent pic of BN, VJ, ?? & JJ together at Rec Hall. I keep hearin BN to 84. The fact JJ is in the pic is interesting too:)

I'm surprised those folks who are instaface or twitgram followers of our guys have not commented on the recent pic of BN, VJ, ?? & JJ together at Rec Hall. I keep hearin BN to 84. The fact JJ is in the pic is interesting too:)

If correct on BN, it may confirm thoughts I had regarding a tweet from Baybee Marky, "There are no weight classes in the jungle", maybe Wreck Hall is ready to roll @174 THIS year?

Last edited:
If correct on BN, it may confirm thoughts I had regarding a tweet from Baybee Marky, "There are no weight classes in the jungle", maybe Wreck Hall is ready to roll @174 THIS year?

Spyker whats the mat room report?

Reactions: burnsie1983
First I've heard of Bo to 184 and Hall would need to put some good weight on to get to 174.

First I've heard of Bo to 184 and Hall would need to put some good weight on to get to 174.
I think that's a bunch of message board posts with people wanting Hall to start now, which would mean Bo moving up. Never mind how many times Hall has said he's shirting.

Or, maybe Spyker can dig up the email from Cael with the 2017 lineup.

Reactions: KidNittany
I think that's a bunch of message board posts with people wanting Hall to start now, which would mean Bo moving up. Never mind how many times Hall has said he's shirting.

Or, maybe Spyker can dig up the email from Cael with the 2017 lineup.

You are certainly correct regarding what Hall has said in the past. My coaching buddy, not named Spyker, heard it from multiple people in the room. One is a guy BN gets to roll with regularly. Time will tell

Reactions: jschrantz
You are certainly correct regarding what Hall has said in the past. My coaching buddy, not named Spyker, heard it from multiple people in the room. One is a guy BN gets to roll with regularly. Time will tell

One could point out his going at 86 in FS was not inconsistent with that...

Reactions: SRATH
One could point out his going at 86 in FS was not inconsistent with that...
One could also point out that Matt Brown did not cut down to 74 kg / 163.1 lb freestyle, before winning the National title at 174.

Could happen, but I'm skeptical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT