ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 teams as cars

Or this....
th
Agreed....and new. we are no longer your father's PSU football. Will it last? Time will tell.

IMO, both are junk. Grand Cherokee and Land Rover poor build quality and poor reliability.
My wife owns a Land Rover and don't agree at all. I believe the lower end cars, like the Evoke, have had problems...but the higher end cars (at least for me) has been nails.

My wife owns a Land Rover and don't agree at all. I believe the lower end cars, like the Evoke, have had problems...but the higher end cars (at least for me) has been nails.
JD Power and Consumer Reports and all my friends with Rover problems disagree. Glad your experience has been a good one.

Reactions: Obliviax
The duhO$U traditional b1g homer who wrote the article actually misidentified the representative PSU vehicle - here is the correct representation of the Defending B1G East Division Champions and B1G Conference Champions:

ctygwxcv2lsn8igcs2zs.jpg

084bd2fb1e35d3618552b67f8a1b97a0.jpg

JD Power and Consumer Reports and all my friends with Rover problems disagree. Glad your experience has been a good one.
I used to be a huge fan of consumer reports car repair ratings. However, I think all of the car companies have done a good job of increasing reliability by a wide margin. (with a couple of exceptions) So I've concluded, rightly or wrongly, that a CR bad score and good score are no longer all that different. Especially given the long term warranties the drive trains and body integrity now has.

I would have said Chevy Chevette. True story--when I was dating the future Mrs. KG, she owned one of these (her dad would not let her by anything that wasn't American--until his brother got a Honda and loved it). In the winter, when she was going home for the evening, she would have to warm it up for 15-20 minutes or it would stall out--and not just turn it on and warm it up but with her foot on the gas as it would stall in idle. We were so thankful when her dad let her get a new Honda.
Funny. My wife had TWO of these in a row while we were dating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT