ADVERTISEMENT

Best JVP vid

Not only that, imagine if the university could still use his image and likeness as a fundraising tool. Hubris and arrogance prevents those bot scumbags from understanding how bad they ****ed up.

I do believe that history will be kind to Joe... there is simply too much information to the contrary of the false media narrative. The truth always wins eventually. But the damage to the university, the lost revenue, etc. will never be restored.

The university is swimming in cash....
What was killed by the BOT?
Reason, Honor, Values, Integrity, Joe's real legacy, the soul of Penn State...
But only for a moment in time, reality will prevail, it already has begun.

Thanks for posting this CHI

I do believe that history will be kind to Joe... there is simply too much information to the contrary of the false media narrative. The truth always wins eventually. But the damage to the university, the lost revenue, etc. will never be restored.

Hopefully the damage will be focused on the unethical slobs who tore it down. That should come with the truth. Put the blame where it belongs once and for all.

Can anything top this.

Thanks Chi,
Ironically a comment from MSU fan in the follow up video.....

E B
3 years ago
So this should probably be named "Delusions from Fantasy Island."

Will Freeark
4 months ago
idiot

Garenthal
1 month ago
Larry Nassar Larry Nassar Larry Nassar Larry Nassar Larry Nassar
Read more

Hey Bussy
3 weeks ago
AHA now who's fanbase is deluded? Get ready for a harder hammer. Your university did worse than Penn State's lmao.

I really liked the videos that Guido and his group did for Joe's memorial service at the BJC. I'd guess they're still floating around out there.

Thanks ChiTown. Man, that really brings a bunch of emotions to the forefront.... pride, melancholy, nostalgia, anger, disbelief.
So proud of what State has now and CJF...... just wish Joe had been around to enjoy it as well. Think he'd like the young guy. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT