ADVERTISEMENT

Bernie McCue wannabe at Beaver Stadium

giphy.gif

Giger is another one who protests too much methinks. Some thing's up with him. He's way too close to this not to have a better grasp on the facts. His ignorance is willful and intentional

It's all for the attention. Ignore him and he'll go away.. Like most of these media parasites he's scanning social media for his name and shows it to his boss "see, people are talking about me, so that means they are listening/reading" All you are doing is feeding him.

Reactions: bytir
You know, all of these protesters, talking heads amongst the media, people asking for donations to fly a banner above the stadium...if they are so outraged, have THEY really done anything to help those affected?

Reactions: Royal_Coaster
You know, all of these protesters, talking heads amongst the media, people asking for donations to fly a banner above the stadium...if they are so outraged, have THEY really done anything to help those affected?

Well penn state had a blue out for victims. That did a lot.

A whole political party of them?

Still trying to figure out why some want to pin the Sandusky scandal on Paterno. Makes no sense to me. There were lots of failures. To single out Paterno because of his fame is disingenuous.

Because Joe is the big deflector. Deflecting all the focus away from those who should have done more.

Because Joe is the big deflector. Deflecting all the focus away from those who should have done more.

You may give them too much credit.

I'm more inclined to believe that it simply made a much better story than pinning the blame on some bureaucrat from Child and Youth Services of Centre County. But you are right in one regard, it wasn't going to get pinned on Jerry's beloved charity for disadvantaged young boys..... from which he selected his victims....

An ex-priest protesting....ironic eh?

False outrage runs rampant. The fans of other schools like Pitt and WVU always post that they hate us because we enabled a pedophile...so does that mean they loved us before 2011....I seriously doubt it.

Reactions: m.knox
I'll be shocked if someone doesn't kick this guys @ss by the end of the game. And if that pedo bear makes a showing he's likely to get an arrow through the torso. It is archery season after all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT