ADVERTISEMENT

PSU to expand beer sales in Beaver Stadium

This is, IMHO, a horrible idea. PSU games will turn into Steelers and Browns and Eagles games.

drunk-football.gif

It actually improved the situation. Less binge drinking to get fix in before the game. Both minny and WVU noticed this.

It actually improved the situation. Less binge drinking to get fix in before the game. Both minny and WVU noticed this.

I am not buying that.I can’t see any way that is true

People tend to drink less. Before going into game people think I need to ‘lube’ up and drink more to keep buzz. If they can buy in stadium it is a more stable pace. So don’t have major binge going.

People tend to drink less. Before going into game people think I need to ‘lube’ up and drink more to keep buzz. If they can buy in stadium it is a more stable pace. So don’t have major binge going.
Not buying it. I don’t think somebody drinking heavily has the capacity to plan. If they do, it is the minority and not majority

Not buying it. I don’t think somebody drinking heavily has the capacity to plan. If they do, it is the minority and not majority
Their big plan will have to be to take out a second mortgage prior to the game to be able to afford to buy beer in the stadium. Most people don’t go crazy drinking in the stadium because it’s so ridiculously expensive (at least that’s what I’ve seen).

Their big plan will have to be to take out a second mortgage prior to the game to be able to afford to buy beer in the stadium. Most people don’t go crazy drinking in the stadium because it’s so ridiculously expensive (at least that’s what I’ve seen).
Maybe. I’ve been to stadiums that sell beer and ones that don’t. There is a palpable difference in fan behavior.

Reactions: wilbury
Maybe. I’ve been to stadiums that sell beer and ones that don’t. There is a palpable difference in fan behavior.
I have too and whether they sell it during the game or not, you always have people that over do it. I’ve also seen that at concerts. I’m not sure why people that pay to go to an event use it just to drink copious amounts of alcohol….stay home and do that and save the money. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT