ADVERTISEMENT

BEG Wrestling

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018

For those of you who haven't discovered them yet, enjoy!!!

Thanks to some exposure on this board I started watching these guys a couple of months ago. I am really starting to like them since they are both characters, reasonably knowledgeable, and they don't hold back on opinions. (Go back and watch some of their post-NCAA shows for their opinion on Spencer - quite entertaining).

They operate with the classic colorful character vs straight man very well, and it's great that this is a PSU centered show. They have also been reasonably prolific considering it is the off season, with a show almost every week. I have gone back and watched most of the shows from this past winter on.

The Weekly Flo radio is becoming less enticing as the social media landscape continues to build. We now have BEG, Fanco, the Inside Trip, Baschamania, Clash of Combat, Barstool, Stalemates, and a few others. But to be honest for pure entertainment value alone, BEG is on top.

Thanks to some exposure on this board I started watching these guys a couple of months ago. I am really starting to like them since they are both characters, reasonably knowledgeable, and they don't hold back on opinions. (Go back and watch some of their post-NCAA shows for their opinion on Spencer - quite entertaining).

They operate with the classic colorful character vs straight man very well, and it's great that this is a PSU centered show. They have also been reasonably prolific considering it is the off season, with a show almost every week. I have gone back and watched most of the shows from this past winter on.

The Weekly Flo radio is becoming less enticing as the social media landscape continues to build. We now have BEG, Fanco, the Inside Trip, Baschamania, Clash of Combat, Barstool, Stalemates, and a few others. But to be honest for pure entertainment value alone, BEG is on top.
Especially the heavy Pittsburgh accent on the big guy…well both, actually.

LOL. Wayne on Tyler Berger:
dont-get-me-started-gwen-stefani.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT