ADVERTISEMENT

Before I got divorced

loosey goosey

Mar 22, 2004
i had 16 relatives that went to Penn State,now it's down to 13 with a daughter that's a senior in high school,You would think she would be #17.

i had 16 relatives that went to Penn State,now it's down to 13 with a daughter that's a senior in high school,

You part of that super secular Mormon continent of PSU grads? (Jk- spent more time in Utah than any other state.)

Last edited:
i had 16 relatives that went to Penn State,now it's down to 13 with a daughter that's a senior in high school,You would think she would be #17.
So your ex-wife had 3 family members (maybe even her) who attended PSU.

If you were more tolerant about dogs such that your super hot gym-date felt welcome to visit your State College abode, you might now be procreating PSU’er #14. Just sayin’

Not sure I’m reading this right. Are you in touch with your daughter? Did 3 die or do you no longer count members of your wife’s fam as relatives?

I remember these word problems in middle school. The answer is 47. Correct?

09nCwx4n_400x400.jpeg

Reactions: 91Joe95 and TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT