Here's how it goes

bdgan

May 29, 2008
We know a girl who went to college to find a guy, but eventually dropped out and seemed lost. She got pregnant and became a single mom. She struggled to get by in a low paying job which is difficult enough, but with nobody to watch her child it's even more difficult. She did a lot of complaining on social media about being a victim and she quit work when unemployment paid more than working. She gained a lot of weight, got a lot of tattoos and piercings, and spent much of her time "reaffirming" her lifestyle on Facebook. Later she married a girl who had her breasts removed and transitioned to a guy but kept their sex organs. That relationship didn't last either.

Recently this girl went to a party for another girl who transitioned to a man but kept her/his sex organs and is now pregnant. Our acquaintenance is now teaching her daughter that you can be any sex you want to be, marry any sex you want to marry, and have a baby regardless of what sex you are. She's in her 30s and doing this while living at home with her mom who is encouraging her to get her life together.

I think this person made poor life choices then started making excuses instead of getting her act together. I think she is effed up and has surrounded herself by other effed up people. Libs probably think I'm a homophobe and a white supremacist. Am I wrong libs?

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
We know a girl who went to college to find a guy, but eventually dropped out and seemed lost. She got pregnant and became a single mom. She struggled to get by in a low paying job which is difficult enough, but with nobody to watch her child it's even more difficult. She did a lot of complaining on social media about being a victim and she quit work when unemployment paid more than working. She gained a lot of weight, got a lot of tattoos and piercings, and spent much of her time "reaffirming" her lifestyle on Facebook. Later she married a girl who had her breasts removed and transitioned to a guy but kept their sex organs. That relationship didn't last either.

Recently this girl went to a party for another girl who transitioned to a man but kept her/his sex organs and is now pregnant. Our acquaintenance is now teaching her daughter that you can be any sex you want to be, marry any sex you want to marry, and have a baby regardless of what sex you are. She's in her 30s and doing this while living at home with her mom who is encouraging her to get her life together.

I think this person made poor life choices then started making excuses instead of getting her act together. I think she is effed up and has surrounded herself by other effed up people. Libs probably think I'm a homophobe and a white supremacist. Am I wrong libs?
Actually the girl has mental problems and should have be institutionalized!

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Ok Boomer.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Like many roads the 'tattoo and piercings' one is a bad one.

Polite society will rarely tell someone their new neck tattoo makes them look like a circus clown.

But you can be sure one of the others in the tattoo group will compliment them and ask the 'significance' of the tattoo.

Once you have visible tattoos many enter a downward spiral of getting more and more tattoos because the positive affirmation comes from that group.

The rest of your post, I mean it isn't surprising. Each of the various vortexes is the same. Drugs. Tattoos. Piercings. LBGT.

Once you get sucked in, it's really difficult to get out as your true friends are shunning you.

LdN

Reactions: BW Lion and bison13

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

She reminds me of woman who couldn't afford meat at the end of the month because her "benefits" ran out.

Remember that article @NJPSU posted several years ago? A single mother who wouldn't work because benefits paid more was running out of benefits at the end of the month. Couldn't afford meat for her and her daughter who was also an unemployed single mother.....

After NJ posted that, it was then I knew he was somewhat dull. He evidently glossed over the part where she refused to get work to improve her life.

junior1

May 29, 2001

Her problems would easily be solved with more government handouts. The more, the better

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

The person sounds like a moron and more people would have told her to straighten her shit out a whole lot earlier.

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004
Ok Boomer.
You can call the guy "boomer". I am one as well. The vast majority of "boomers" I know
1. Got married then had kids.
2. Took responsibility as a parent for the life of the child. I still parent my kids and they are in their 30's. A mother and father BOTH play critical roles in parenting. This seems to be lost in today's society.
3. Don't/didn't live in their parent's basement.
4. Follow the law (except for weed in some cases).
5. Worked their whole adult lives.

If this is outdated, I am glad I am outdated.

Last edited:

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
That said, where is her contribution to society? I mean, we are all in this together, are we not?
Jesus, yeah, we're all so glad for her. She can't even take care of herself, let alone her kid. She's still living with her parents. But yeah, she got to live her life her way as a burden on others. Ffs.

Reactions: bison13 and m.knox

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You can call the guy "boomer". I am one as well. The vast majority of "boomers" I know
1. Get married then had kids.
2. Took responsibility as a parent for the life of the child. I still parent my kids and they are in their 30's.
3. Don't live in their parent's basement.
4. Follow the law (except for weed in some cases).
5. Worked their whole adult lives.

If this is outdated, I am glad I am outdated.
That got the “ok boomer” label because he vomited “boomer ” all over that post.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
That got the “ok boomer” label because he vomited “boomer ” all over that post.

Actually, I think he was pointing out that so many on the left contribute so little to our society, but yeah, leave it to you read otherwise.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
As a fan of liberty, I am glad she has been able to live her life as she sees fit.

I am good with liberty too, as long as said "liberty" doesn't require taking something that belongs to someone else. In this case, when she gets "benefits," this is exactly what she is doing.

Reactions: Hotshoe

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Liberty is complicated.

^^^^^^^
Deep thought here.

This is why we have people like the one illustrated in this thread.

Confuse matters to the point of utter nonsense so that you can have government implement tyranny while calling it liberty.

Reactions: m.knox

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Liberty is complicated.

Contributing to society is not.

I think millions if not hundreds of millions can reconcile their personal liberty with their personal responsibility. Are you suggesting they cannot be reconciled?

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021
Contributing to society is not.

I think millions if not hundreds of millions can reconcile their personal liberty with their personal responsibility. Are you suggesting they cannot be reconciled?
I would suggest that your version of reconciliation is different than others.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I would suggest that your version of reconciliation is different than others.

I'm talking about hundreds of millions. Not just my own. If everyone lived by standards held by people like me, we would be calling our nation The United States of Utopia... lol....

I think you were just being a smart ass which I appreciate. Deep down, you know that freeloading and irresponsibility are wrong no matter ones orientation or appearance.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

Not sure because all of the sex change stuff had me confused.