ADVERTISEMENT

Been reading up on Appalachian State on their websites.

RickinDayton

May 29, 2001
www.appstatesports.com

They also have a rivals site: www.appalachianstate.rivals.com

Looking over their roster, they don't seem like a big team, but from the written notes I've seen, they have very good team speed and quickness and some NFL level talent @ CB, RB and perhaps one of their DLs.

They have been an excellent team the last few years. Biggest replacement concern is for their 4-year starter @ QB and the right side of their OL. Looks like a Sophomore has the lead to fill that spot at QB so far. His last name is Thomas and he is out of Alabama.

Very well respected HC and staff.

Excited to be going to the opener in HV with my son and 2 of my grandsons.

WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!

Last edited:
your links.....um...the first one the domain is for sale....the second one pinged my firefox insecure connection thingy

www.appstatesports.com

They also have a rivals site: www.appalachianstate.rivals.com

Looking over their roster, they don't seem like a big team, but from the written notes I've seen, they have very good team speed and quickness and some NFL level talent @ CB, RB and perhaps one of their DLs.

They have been an excellent team the last few years. Biggest replacement concern is for their 4-year starter @ QB and the right side of their OL. Looks like a Sophomore has the lead to fill that spot at QB so far. His last name is Thomas and he is out of Alabama.

Very well respected HC and staff.

Excited to be going to the opener in HV with my son and 2 of my grandsons.

WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!

I believe they lost most, if not all their LB'rs, and a few DT's plus their DC.
I think they are also replacing 2 of the OL with a converted DT and a TE. (maybe they'll have
better luck than us for that first year or so with those conversions). I kind of doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT