ADVERTISEMENT

Beemer back in as the acting AG ?

@BHF23 final post on Ed Hintz got me thinking.

"This would give the existing power bloc until 2017 (if it hasn’t happened already) to convince, corrupt, compromise, and/or intimidate 1) one governor; ......."

Why the rush to nominate anyone into a temporary AG seat? Why would Jake Corman support this? If Beemer steps in and shuts down any talk of Second Mile......hmm :oops:

Last edited:
1. Because it's the law. See Commonwealth Attorneys Act and the word "shall" below.

Section 202. Vacancy in office.

In the event of a vacancy in the position of Attorney General, the Governor shall nominate, in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution of Pennsylvania and, by and with the advice and consent of two-thirds of the members elected to the Senate, appoint a person to fill the position for the balance of the unexpired term of the Attorney General. Whenever there shall be a vacancy in the position of Attorney General, the first deputy shall exercise the powers and perform the duties of the Attorney General until the vacancy is filled.

2. Because the Senate has only 10 days of Session remainining in this two-year session.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/SessionDays.cfm?Chamber=S
Seriously?

Would you expect ANYONE to believe that if Beemer was the "2nd on Command" as of last week, that Wolf would have been tripping over his own dick rushing to nominate some replacement?
Or that your boy Jake would be spending every sober moment (both of them) lobbying the "boys" to push the nomination through?

Do you think EVERYONE on this board just fell off the turnip truck?

Good grief

Yes. Words have meaning, wrt "shall". Upholding the laws of PA and its constitution are part of the job of Governor. Your whining doesn't change that.

To paraphrase the umpire, what other law would you like me to ignore today?
LOL

Nice try.

You bottom feeder clowns think that having some Five-and-Dime Store law degree means you're smart.

Either you are more obtuse than a 179 degree angle.....

or....

You KNOW you are FOS....and just can't help but to spout this crapola in support of your boy Jake, in the belief that everyone will lap up that nonsense

One would think :) that you certainly know:

1 - There is no time constraint wrt making a nomination (and certainly no "Law" stating such....LMAO)

2 - There is, obviously, already an established protocol for short-term absences of the existing AG ".....the first deputy shall exercise the powers and perform the duties of the Attorney General until the vacancy is filled....."
A new AG is going to be elected in 2+ months.
Jake goes on benders that last longer than 2 months - - - - did Wolf nominate someone to take his place as "Senate Leader" in the interim?

3 - With only 2 months left on the existing AG's term, the likelihood that any Governor would feel compelled to hurdle forward to make a nomination?
Especially anyone other than the existing "2nd in command", and then have that nomination crammed through the Senate - - quicker than it normally takes that esteemed body to decide what to have for lunch - - -
That "likelihood" is ZERO........UNLESS there is a clear "self-interest" involved, and an urgent need on the part of the Governor and the Senate leaders (aka Your Boy Jake), to short circuit pending actions.

4 - Go peddle that horse manure to the mouth-breathers.....
Fortunately, for Your Boy Jake, their are plenty enough of them in the district to assure that he will remain in position to receive a steady supply of graft, kickbacks, and liquor $$$$ for the rest of his natural life.

1. Article 4 Section 8 of the PA Constitution.
2. Back to the law, the Governor SHALL nominate.
3. Because it's the law, and there are 10 session days left on the calendar.

You, pal, are acting like a child who simply won't accept that there is a law to follow. You can take a huge step toward maturity and say, "I don't care for the Governor's choice of nominee, but he has to follow the law and it was his choice to make."

Repeat this, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

You may sleep better.
"Move On"? No thank you.

God granted me the intelligence to know when some conflicted jackwagon is pissing on my leg....and the determination call them out.

Say Hello to Jake for me :)

The Governor has followed the law and your ignorance of the law and denial of its existence doesn't change a thing.

Sleep well.
Keep on peddling the same old BS from your push cart......none of it changes the truth:

"1 - There is no time constraint wrt making a nomination (and certainly no "Law" stating such....LMAO)

2 - There is, obviously, already an established protocol for short-term absences of the existing AG ".....the first deputy shall exercise the powers and perform the duties of the Attorney General until the vacancy is filled....."
A new AG is going to be elected in 2+ months.

Jake goes on benders that last longer than 2 months - - - - did Wolf nominate someone to take his place as "Senate Leader" in the interim?

3 - With only 2 months left on the existing AG's term,
the likelihood that any Governor would feel compelled to hurdle forward to make a nomination?
Especially anyone other than the existing "2nd in command", and then have that nomination crammed through the Senate - - quicker than it normally takes that esteemed body to decide what to have for lunch - - -
That "likelihood" is ZERO........UNLESS there is a clear "self-interest" involved, and an urgent need on the part of the Governor and the Senate leaders (aka Your Boy Jake), to short circuit pending actions.

4 - Go peddle that horse manure to the mouth-breathers.....
Fortunately, for Your Boy Jake, their are plenty enough of them in the district to assure that he will remain in position to receive a steady supply of graft, kickbacks, and liquor $$$$ for the rest of his natural life."

Don't worry Diane.....Jake knows your doing a fine job polishing his shoes. :)

Last edited:
1 - There is no time constraint wrt making a nomination (and certainly no "Law" stating such)

3 - With only 2 months left on the existing AG's term,
the likelihood that any Governor would feel compelled to hurdle forward to make a nomination?

4 - Go peddle that horse manure to the mouth-breathers....

Last edited:
Once again, as you are slow. Read slowly and carefully. Reading comprehension will benefit you.

1. Commonwealth Attorneys Act and Article 4 Section 8 of the Constitution.
2. Once again, read the word SHALL. If the legislature meant otherwise when writing this law, the word "may" would have been used.
3. The rule of law escapes your simple mindedness.
4. You, the slow adult, are the target of this lesson in law making and execution.
LMAO....thanks D - - - you're a downright hoot!

Corbett, didn't even NOMINATE Linda Kelly to take over as AG for over a month after he left that office (to take over as Governor).....Bill Ryan (IIRC) was acting as the AG, not to mention effectively acting as AG for the months and months that Tommy was spending most of his time on the campaign trail. And STILL Tommy found no need to trip over his dick to appoint his "new girl".

And it was SIX MONTHS before the Senate - led by your good friend Dom Pileggi found it imperative to actually have a vote to confirm her, and place her into office.

Certainly, you know that.

I suppose those two azzholes should be thrown in the clink for "breaking the law"....LMAO
(well, actually, maybe so :) )

How much does it take, how many $$$$s, to get you to willfully try to piss down everyone's legs?

Being "lectured" by you allows me to know how LeBron James must feel when playing hoops against a team of junior high kids.

Seriously Diane, Jake ain't gonna' pay you overtime......you've done your part.
From now on, try to stay within your pay grade.....you are severely out of your class.

Ciao

Last edited:
Once again, as you are slow. Read slowly and carefully. Reading comprehension will benefit you.

1. Commonwealth Attorneys Act and Article 4 Section 8 of the Constitution.
2. Once again, read the word SHALL. If the legislature meant otherwise when writing this law, the word "may" would have been used.
3. The rule of law escapes your simple mindedness.
4. You, the slow adult, are the target of this lesson in law making and execution.

Yea, the same law that Corrupt Lawyer Corbutt subverted in regards to convening a SWIGJ in regards to the V1 Investigation, LMFAO.

Thanks for pointing out correctly that then Gov Corbett followed the law and the PA Constitution by making a nomination within 90 days of the vacancy.

Jeesh, you're dense.
Thanks for pointing out correctly that you are a conflicted leg-pisser, doing the bidding of your pimp, Jake, and are clearly "ignore worthy".

Ciao

[And these Five-and-Dime store lawyers - - - where does Widener rank among the 175 rated law schools? Oh, yeah, they are not even considered worthy of BEING ranked LOL - - - wonder why folks think they are a scourge upon society]

Try to get a good night's sleep with some personal reflection before you nod off. You'll be the better for it.
I don't know who is right and who is wrong about this. I don't really care.

I just know it feels greasy.

Reflect on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT