ADVERTISEMENT

Beat The Streets 2017 - Zain and DT vs Japan

Throw in David Taylor, Nico, Brown, Varner, Manville and the fab 5.for a PSU verses Japan

Any word on the world adding additional weights? It's got to be around 175lbs and 200lbs. The PSU influence on the world scene is coming and coming fast. That is Cael's goal. Nico, Zain, Nolf, Taylor, Joseph, Hall, Manville, Bo, MM, etc... Heard Gwiz might be coming to the NLWC.

Any word on the world adding additional weights? It's got to be around 175lbs and 200lbs. The PSU influence on the world scene is coming and coming fast. That is Cael's goal. Nico, Zain, Nolf, Taylor, Joseph, Hall, Manville, Bo, MM, etc... Heard Gwiz might be coming to the NLWC.
Getting Gwiz in the room would be OUTSTANDING....He may already be there....NLCW member !!!! Great partner for Nevills to take it to another level too....Plus Gwiz can work out with Varner and a couple more studs !!!!

Will not even be close. Fix wins...IMO.....Lee beats DeSanto really bad without a torn ACL....

It is an interesting match-up. Two guys that make a living on their feet. DeSanto is kind of a one trick pony there, but the trick is really good. Match is first to five TDs.

That said, I'd be surprised if Austin can get more than 1 TD on Fix although I think it will be competitive for a while.

Lee is dominant over both of them IMO on the mat, so that really isn't relative in this type of match-up, ACL or not.

Reactions: tikk10
Off topic, but have Nick S and Spencer only met twice? I saw the 2012 and 13 matches in Flo, but couldn't find any others...

Is that unusual? It seems they would have met at other national tournaments later in their HS career...
I don't think it's that unusual. Nick did graduate a year earlier and he also grew alittle quicker than Lee. Even so, I'm not sure the two entered any of he same tournaments anyway during Nicks Junior and Senior years. Could be wrong about that though...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT