ADVERTISEMENT

Bat Signal is up

1403803311_kid_dances_for_the_jumbotron.gif

Very possible I'm going to have a nightmare over this one tonight.

The next time I see a national writer's positive tweet about Penn State football without comments by Pitt fans will be the first.

If they only had half as much fan participation on gameday as they do on twitter, then maybe they wouldn't be so insecure as a fan base. Then again it could only be a small handful of obsessed, jealous, individuals who can't help themselves with over tweeting.

They only have a small handful of fans, and they're all obsessed and jealous.

Dude just keeps getting bigger! Definitely going to end up inside. Great first get for the weekend!
His father was listed at 6' 1" when he played in the NFL. If that's the case, he looks like a legit 6' 5" standing next to his father, mother and CJF. He also has big frame. DT.

Hopefully a sign of things to come. It sometimes takes 4-5 days after the Bash for the commits to go public, but one down and hopefully at least 2-3 more to go by 7/18.

Nobody's discussed his highlights. Looked like a college player as a HS junior. Quick and has GREAT technique, perfect balance and that is part of what makes him so powerful off the end. He just gets into people and knocks them back. Just very well coached with help from his dad I'd presume. Also ferociously competitive.

Presumably he'll be at 260-265 by the time he arrives at PSU -- could go right into the DL rotation as a freshman provided he's strong enough.

Nobody's discussed his highlights. Looked like a college player as a HS junior. Quick and has GREAT technique, perfect balance and that is part of what makes him so powerful off the end. He just gets into people and knocks them back. Just very well coached with help from his dad I'd presume. Also ferociously competitive.

Presumably he'll be at 260-265 by the time he arrives at PSU -- could go right into the DL rotation as a freshman provided he's strong enough.

Agree. I feel like they can get him on a different diet and groom him for DE. He's that athletic. Or, they can beef him up to ~300 and go DT. We've got some nice TE talent coming in but wouldn't be shocked to see him play TE either. great bloodlines.

His father was listed at 6' 1" when he played in the NFL. If that's the case, he looks like a legit 6' 5" standing next to his father, mother and CJF. He also has big frame. DT.

Anyone know his weight now since he looks a lot heavier than the listed 240. And, I agree, standing next to JF, he looks to be a legit 6-5 in height. Great pickup. He and PJ will make a great pair of DT's for this class!

Reactions: bmw199
Anyone know his weight now since he looks a lot heavier than the listed 240. And, I agree, standing next to JF, he looks to be a legit 6-5 in height. Great pickup. He and PJ will make a great pair of DT's for this class!

I know everyone has penciled in Hawkins to go to UC, but I'm not giving up on him yet.

Reactions: artsandletters
Were his father and mother on Survivor?

Yes that's where the pictures of his mom in bikini come from. Monica Culpepper on twice, Brad once, both were runners up according to this:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/05/24/brad-culpepper-runner-up-survivor-game-changers-season-finale

So Judge is obviously well prepared for being in the limelight. Which is another good thing he can bring to the PSU program -- so many of the incoming players are only now learning what it's like to be famous.

Yes. Mother is a beauty queen and both seem quite intelligent.

Yes some article I read said she was set to go to med school when Brad got into the NFL so she put those plans on hold. So yeah, very bright people.

wow, another major league offer list. Someone who is dominant at the Florida high school level....

I presume at PSU he'll be a DT. But he certainly has reach and size to play DE.

Nice article about him here from Nebraska. Straight A student, very high football IQ (son of an NFL player), can play like 5 positions and doesn't care where he plays. He sounds like he brings real leadership ability which a team can never have too much of. Exactly the kind of four star you want to have.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/footba...cle_bd5e5d84-1fbd-11e7-8ee1-fbeac240439b.html

Excellent info tboyer.

Impressive info.
Looks like CJF got another good one.​

I've read reports that he is now 6-5 and 255. I don't know what is correct. But i've seen some sites list him at 6-5...one even said 265.

Miner already tweeted something to the effect that he "got one", working on others.

Welcome Judge Culpepper! We are psyched you entered the fold! Great decision! You will LOVE it there. Work hard on and off the field. It will be the best time of your life. Mark it down!

Reactions: Nitwit and T J
I've read reports that he is now 6-5 and 255. I don't know what is correct. But i've seen some sites list him at 6-5...one even said 265.

I think you are correct. This kid is much bigger than where rivals had him listed. His Jr. year, he was listed at 6-5, 250; more like 260 now. He has a great frame with good weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT