ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball team beats Pitt and now is 13-3

They were no hit by Duke in a 14-0 loss but came back to win the series by taking the next two games. This team will be fun to follow this year.

They lost the series because they lost the first one 14-0, won the second, and lost the third game 9-2

Maybe we should start a girl rowing team. I think there are a couple of girls looking to transfer from USC who might be interested.

Yeah, it could practice on Bald Eagle Creek.:rolleyes: Or Sandy could build a rowing lake, complete with a boat house and other necessary (or unecessary, We Are Penn State after all) facilities. She likes doing stuff like that.

Flag-on-the-Play-Gallery.jpg
I'll pick that up for you, but not exactly the cheer-leading squad ...
DayKdArVMAArh_l.jpg

I didn't think womens' rowing teams had cox:oops:
Reminds me of when Villanova had a BB player whose name was Chubby Cox. At the Palestra some opposing team fans in the Big 5 rolled out a paper sign in the stands that said Villanova cheerleaders love Chubby Cox. The tv camera had it on for about a second until the director must have realized it (Chanel 17 uhf I think) and quickly shifted away. I was young watching at home with my mother and had to suppress my laughter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT