ADVERTISEMENT

Banner Flown At PSU Last Weekend

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
below is a pic of a banner that flew above/around Beaver Stadium on Saturday. Hard to challenge the banner's statement.

image1.png

Whichever group or person is behind these banners doesn't seem to be deterred by Baron's apparent inaction. I'm wondering how many more banners we'll see this season. :)

I'm pretty sure that banner has been flown at every home game this year. I've seen it at two games and my children tell me they've seen it at all of them...

incorrect. there have been banners that were variations on the same general theme, and I've posted images of several of them. However, the banner depicted in my OP has not been flow at every home game this season.

Reactions: NittanyLion15
incorrect. there have been banners that were variations on the same general theme, and I've posted images of several of them. However, the banner depicted in my OP has not been flow at every home game this season.
Tom you seem to know an awful lot about these banners, care to share an inside information?

Tom you seem to know an awful lot about these banners, care to share an inside information?

lol, I know a lot less than you seem to believe. I just know what has been flown this season, as various people have sent me pics of the banners.

Reactions: sluggo72
Well, I didn't write down the ones I saw so I stand corrected. However, my main point being that banners have been flown at every(many) home game(s) this year.

Reactions: stormingnorm
Well, I didn't write down the ones I saw so I stand corrected. However, my main point being that banners have been flown at every(many) home game(s) this year.

Good. I hope people are remembering the great man, Joe Paterno.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT