ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium changes to begin

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
according to benjamin jones.

“The primary scope of the Beaver Stadium renovation is on the West Side of the stadium,” the posting reads. “This approach would replace the current West Side of the stadium and provide improved access for broadcasting, greatly improved circulation, new restrooms, upgraded concession offerings, and much-needed premium seating. Included with the West Side replacement are much-needed miscellaneous improvements of the North, East, and South, as listed below. These combined projects will greatly enhance the fan experience and provide significant incremental revenue to fund these improvements.”​
“The demolition scope consists of completely separating and removing the entire West sideline structure. Preconstruction will commence immediately upon award and conclude in August 2024. Miscellaneous enabling and selective demolition projects may begin in Spring 2024 and continue throughout construction. West sideline demolition and construction will immediately follow the 2024 football season. The main structural demolition of the West sideline is anticipated to be completed in two major phases following the 2024 and 2025 football seasons. The project will be substantially complete for the 2027 football season.”​

Reactions: NedFromYork
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

So nothing is happening until after next season.
Well, it took awhile but at least Kraft is delivering when all Sandy did was talk.

Pucker up For us long time season ticket holders berwwen the 15 yard lines:

"These combined projects will greatly enhance the fan experience and provide significant incremental revenue to fund these improvements.”

• Haha
Reactions: 91Joe95
Pucker up For us long time season ticket holders berwwen the 15 yard lines:

"These combined projects will greatly enhance the fan experience and provide significant incremental revenue to fund these improvements.”

Question is, what part of the anatomy is going to "pucker*?

So nothing is happening until after next season.
Well, it took awhile but at least Kraft is delivering when all Sandy did was talk.
I don’t know. I thought next year was 2024. West sideline structure to be demolished and rebuilt by the start of 5he 2024 season.

***((Damn, musta screwed up my calendar ))****

according to benjamin jones.

“The primary scope of the Beaver Stadium renovation is on the West Side of the stadium,” the posting reads. “This approach would replace the current West Side of the stadium and provide improved access for broadcasting, greatly improved circulation, new restrooms, upgraded concession offerings, and much-needed premium seating. Included with the West Side replacement are much-needed miscellaneous improvements of the North, East, and South, as listed below. These combined projects will greatly enhance the fan experience and provide significant incremental revenue to fund these improvements.”​
“The demolition scope consists of completely separating and removing the entire West sideline structure. Preconstruction will commence immediately upon award and conclude in August 2024. Miscellaneous enabling and selective demolition projects may begin in Spring 2024 and continue throughout construction. West sideline demolition and construction will immediately follow the 2024 football season. The main structural demolition of the West sideline is anticipated to be completed in two major phases following the 2024 and 2025 football seasons. The project will be substantially complete for the 2027 football season.”​
They need rails in the middle of every aisle. It is very difficult, at my age to climb. It is difficult to keep your balance coming down. I am in good shape and walk 3-4 miles a day. I like the club section because it does have rails in the aisles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT