ADVERTISEMENT

Austin DeSanto pulls out of Beat the Streets match with Daton Fix

Spyker already told me it would have been a Fix victory via TF, so I feel like it happpened anyways
He does not want NOTHING to do with Fix or frankly with Lee with 2 healthy legs....Both would tech fall him like Lee did when healthy. Nothing against the kid but it's just the truth....

He does not want NOTHING to do with Fix or frankly with Lee with 2 healthy legs....Both would tech fall him like Lee did when healthy. Nothing against the kid but it's just the truth....

You are an embarrassment to this board. You post nothing but garbage, and this is the most disrespectful and ignorant thing you have ever posted. I can not believe I am even responding to you. Anyway Austin dropped to Lee's weight to challenge the countries best HS wrestler! Austin majored Mejia and had zero problems with him. His HS record was 188-7 and finished his senior season at 53-0, and check how many kids he teched real quick. So for you to say DeSanto wants"NOTHING" to do with Fix or Lee. GTFOH with your nonsense. So much more I want to say but you are not worth it.

You are an embarrassment to this board. You post nothing but garbage, and this is the most disrespectful and ignorant thing you have ever posted. I can not believe I am even responding to you. Anyway Austin dropped to Lee's weight to challenge the countries best HS wrestler! Austin majored Mejia and had zero problems with him. His HS record was 188-7 and finished his senior season at 53-0, and check how many kids he teched real quick. So for you to say DeSanto wants"NOTHING" to do with Fix or Lee. GTFOH with your nonsense. So much more I want to say but you are not worth it.
Agree entirely with one exception: it's not even close to the most disrepectful and ignorant thing he's ever posted.

In related news, Quentin Wright has yet to dump his then girlfriend now wife for being a distraction.

Agree entirely with one exception: it's not even close to the most disrepectful and ignorant thing he's ever posted.

In related news, Quentin Wright has yet to dump his then girlfriend now wife for being a distraction.

I know. It just really hit a nerve with me also. He is a local kid I have seen wrestle since Jr. High, and for him to question this kids character...

Good lord. Why can't they find an adult to wrestle Fix? Dude is the future of 57KG (maybe as soon as 2018) and he hasn't wrestled any seniors

Reactions: tikk10
Short notice, but Julian Chlebove to replace DeSanto.

It's Fix vs Chlebove...

Last edited:
Good lord. Why can't they find an adult to wrestle Fix? Dude is the future of 57KG (maybe as soon as 2018) and he hasn't wrestled any seniors

Last year was his first year as a JR. I'm sure the SR level opponents are coming soon as he enters college. The kid has never shied away from taking on a challenge at any weight or age.

Relax, it's an exhibition on short notice with weird rules. Why would Nico or Gilman even be interested in taking it? Probably the best they could do on short notice. IMO, Fix is going to wreck him, but kudos to Chlebove to taking on the challenge. He's a lot like Fix in that way.

Reactions: Gebmo and Lyons212
Last year was his first year as a JR. I'm sure the SR level opponents are coming soon as he enters college. The kid has never shied away from taking on a challenge at any weight or age.

Relax, it's an exhibition on short notice with weird rules. Why would Nico or Gilman even be interested in taking it? Probably the best they could do on short notice. IMO, Fix is going to wreck him, but kudos to Chlebove to taking on the challenge. He's a lot like Fix in that way.

DeSanto should have never been scheduled to begin with.

I like Fix a lot and want to see him vs. SRs, but the rest of this is premature.

Ramos, Nico, Tomasello, Garrett, Delgado, Cruz, Suriano, Lee, and a bunch of others will have a say about who's the future of 57 kg. (If that's still the weight.) It may not be just one person.

And 2018 is next year.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
Quick pivot... I haven't seen Chlebove wrestle yet, so question for yinz in the know: has this dude studied at the altar of Hunter Stieber, Mason Beckman & Kyle Dake?
No, just a still shot. Chlebove was very aggressive at Hershey (in a very strong weight) and Flonats, and plowed thru both.

Disclaimer, did not see his loss this year (3-1 to Raimo).

No, just a still shot. Chlebove was very aggressive at Hershey (in a very strong weight) and Flonats, and plowed thru both.

Disclaimer, did not see his loss this year (3-1 to Raimo).
I did...last second TD to Raimo IIRC. I have seen him wrestle quite a few times in his career. Really jumped levels this year, although he is still young and don't see him having the horsepower to compete with Fix at this stage in his physical maturity. He certainly isn't afraid to put it to the test, though, as he bumps up for good competition every chance he gets. The rules also take away Chlebove's formidable mat game.

I like Fix a lot and want to see him vs. SRs, but the rest of this is premature.

Ramos, Nico, Tomasello, Garrett, Delgado, Cruz, Suriano, Lee, and a bunch of others will have a say about who's the future of 57 kg. (If that's still the weight.) It may not be just one person.

And 2018 is next year.

Fix can beat most of those guys now.

Suriano won't wrestle FS.

There is an article on themat.com stating that Joey Melendez from IL (113lber) is going to be wrestling Fix this afternoon now. I guess this means no Chlebove.

Think happy thoughts! Relaxed, okay.
Now notice How he used a double negative, "He does not want NOTHING to dowith Fix". Soooo if I remember any high school English what he's really saying is Austin really wants a piece of Fix.
Like Klingon, it takes many years to learn how to speak Spyker.

At the event. Desanto just came over to a group of kids right beside me and signed autographs. Talked to them for a little bit. Seems like a really good kid. Noticeable limp, though.

Let's be real, Fix would get run off the mat. He's a kid still
Piccininni isn't at the level of Nico or Gilman but Fix was mauling him this past year in the room. I heard from close sources in Stillwater that Fix couldn't work out with Nick the last few weeks of the year because John was worried about his confidence. He wouldn't get run off the mat, not saying he would win but he would hold his own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT