ADVERTISEMENT

Asshole Chapman hits another Pirate player! I'm shocked I tell you.

TheGLOV

Gold Member
Dick-heads like him should be banned from the majors!

It was an accident but you get the picture.

When you can throw a baseball 100+ MPH, and don't have any idea where it is going to end up, perhaps his mother should stand in their until he learns control!

**This ought to stir things up some**

;-)

And the Pirates lose to the Reds again.. The 2/3 from St Louis means nothing now.

I seriously can't wait for the Cubs to beat them in the wild card and get this emotional roller coaster over.

And the Pirates lose to the Reds again.. The 2/3 from St Louis means nothing now.

I seriously can't wait for the Cubs to beat them in the wild card and get this emotional roller coaster over.
And we may think about getting used to this. I like the Pirates' management team. But the Cards, and now the Cubs, have equally smart management and the funding to secure or keep top level players. The window for the Bucs may close faster than originally thought.

And we may think about getting used to this. I like the Pirates' management team. But the Cards, and now the Cubs, have equally smart management and the funding to secure or keep top level players. The window for the Bucs may close faster than originally thought.
That is definitely not true. The bucs have major prospects waiting their turn. They are only going to get better over the next couple of years. They may not keep McCutchen, but he's on the team for another 3 more years (I believe).

Hopefully the rotation next year includes Glasnow. Cole, Liriano, Glasnow, Happ and then....

This is exactly what we want. We lose to the bad teams and beat the good teams. We will beat, in order, the Cubs, Cards, Dodgers, and Royals, and become World Champions. It's our destiny.:)

Reactions: EMCLION and TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT