ADVERTISEMENT

As much as I try

this is a hard team to invest in

It's been really ugly, but...
  1. They still have a chance to play on New Years Day with a 9-3 record.
  2. There's a chance that everybody but McSorley comes back on offense next year. Hopefully JJ is healthy and Shorter is ready. Need big WRs.
  3. Everybody but Farmer, Oruwariye, and Scott are eligible to return on defense and Brandon Smith is a very high rated prospect at LB.
  4. We have several stars in the making (Matos, Friermuth, Hamler)
I'd say that's worth investing in.

Last edited:
This team has a great future and the Defense is on the rise. We will win out, finish well and have a great year next year. We lost 2 very close games that could have gone the other way. We keep getting quality players and building depth.

2. There's a chance that everybody but McSorley comes back on offense next year. Hopefully JJ is healthy and Shorter is ready. Need big WRs.
  3. Everybody but Farmer, Oruwariye, and Scott are eligible to return on defense and Brandon Smith is a very high rated prospect at LB.
Agree

They won today. Just in case you were posting your comments during the game that PSU won.
And there were no mistakes made. Look I never said I was not invested I have been a fan forever and will be a fan until the day I die.some people just have to show how nasty they could be

I'm really happy with this team. It is a rebuilding year. Even so we have a great chance for a 10 win season. The coaches are doing a great job. The team is being groomed to be great next year. Stars are emerging. For instance, Gross-Matos is morphing into Courtney Brown right before our eyes. We could easily be 9 - 1 instead of 7 - 3. We are having a great season.

Not a great Wiscy team...but they got the job done. This is a 9-10 win team. I know there are higher expectations...and def some questionable decisions...but we are relevant..interesting.... frustrating.....when we aren't...then I'll worry. Good job boys.

Yes the 2019 team may be a contender. This one is very average

this is a hard team to invest in

I’m all in as always and see improvement in 2019. However, I worry that the oline will be a weakness and Tommy may be a liability considering that he has a run first mentality. Can this young man throw the ball with accuracy? Are we looking at a platoon situation at qb with tommy and clifford? I am super pumped about wr and te next season and hope we have a qb to deliver.

I’m all in as always and see improvement in 2019. However, I worry that the oline will be a weakness and Tommy may be a liability considering that he has a run first mentality. Can this young man throw the ball with accuracy? Are we looking at a platoon situation at qb with tommy and clifford? I am super pumped about wr and te next season and hope we have a qb to deliver.

I wouldn't doubt that Tommy shows up to practice each week and has no idea how he'll be asked to prepare for the next game. I wouldn't read anything into the long term based on what we've seen this year.

A true fan stays invested. We just bitch a little more when the team doesn't win.
Even when we win some fans botch about nonsense. Started on 1954

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT