ADVERTISEMENT

As many here predicted, a 2018 LB recruit now practicing at DE,

I think only those without senses and or sense thought NT would play LB at the next level. He will be a great DL.....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
He will be back up to 260 in a matter of time which will be perfect for his DE position.

There was a debate? Here? About this topic?
Really?

i think it was not so much a debate as a discussion of the odd where he winds up. we have had a shortage on the true BIG style MLBs lately and so there was lots of talk the last two classes about getting guys in that 6'3-6'5" and +245 in the middle who can move and hit. Tarburton looked like a possibility. either place he is a solid player - probably lower on depth chart as a DE as we really seemed to be packed at that spot. we do need more Bucholtz/Brown big strong DEs though. tOSU game last year was really impacted by Bucholtz loss on opening series.

Tarburton was a beast out there today. Not bad for a high school senior. He’s gonna be a good one.

Tarburton was a beast out there today. Not bad for a high school senior. He’s gonna be a good one.

Hopefully he learned his lesson getting suspended for the District 1 semi finals. He probably cost Pennridge a trip to the championship game.

All you had to do was watch his HS tape and see he is a DL. Many called me an idiot for saying he would NOT be a LB at PSU. Said people don't know how to watch tape. Guy is all DL, not fluid enough for LB.

How was your comment about McSorley not being a D1 QB working out?

Or are you still holding your ground in that argument?

He's certainly got a great bunch of teammates and coaching staff to assist him, no?

Let's give credit where credit is due.

When a baseball pitcher throws a no-hitter, the pitcher gets all the credit and everyone forgets who actually 'called' the game: The catcher!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT