ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Wednesday

the one article talked about the 'best match without a takedown'.... looking back at it I didn't realize it at the time.... Imar/Nolf -2. great match, great action, no takedowns.... go figure..

the one article talked about the 'best match without a takedown'.... looking back at it I didn't realize it at the time.... Imar/Nolf -2. great match, great action, no takedowns.... go figure..

of course when the participant's actually attempt takedowns, it can mask the fact that no one got one. lol.

Or you can watch an Elliot Roddick or Stallalonga match.

INSIDE 20 hours. 18 hours to the first beer!!

Cowbell...I would have guessed you would have had a stronger pregame...lol

Certainly wasn't "great action" in neutral unless of course you call I-Mar attempting to get in headlocks and tie-ups and then doing his ballroom dance routine "great action".....

Reactions: NittanyLion84

If it comes down to J-No I-Mar 3, I really think Jason needs to push the pace in neutral and keep constant pressure on I-Mar without allowing those prolonged tie-ups. Just ridiculous if the NCAA "folkstyle" officials reward I-Mar's "no wrestle", "slow-it-down" approach in the 1st period and allow him to "wrestle the edge", stall with the tie-ups (e.g., attempt to do nothing except burn clock by hanging onto the tie-up for dear life), etc... like they did at b1g's and called it "outstanding wrestling" and a "tactical match"....blah, blah, blah. Let's call it what it is - it is intentionally not wrestling to keep the score lower; otherwise known as "stalling".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT