ADVERTISEMENT

Are you rooting for Michigan or Ohio State in the playoffs?

I don’t want to add another program to the mix that can take players away from us. We already lose players to Bama and GA, don’t want to add TCU to that list.
If you’re thinking about recruiting, how about hosting the defending NC with a White Out? This recruiting cycle is almost over. Next fall. Two top five teams? What an opportunity!

I think sometimes we forget that to be the best, you have to beat the best.

If you’re thinking about recruiting, how about hosting the defending NC with a White Out? This recruiting cycle is almost over. Next fall. Two top five teams? What an opportunity!

I think sometimes we forget that to be the best, you have to beat the best.
Not in college football…to be the best, you just have to win your conference…ask Clemson.

Not me. I'm rooting for a B1G matchup in the final, and a PSU win in the Rose. That would put the top three teams in the conference with a combined record of 38-4, with all 4 losses coming at the hands of fellow B1Gs.

PSU would then finish at 11-2, as Rose Bowl champs, and with our two losses coming at the hands of #s 1 and 2 in the country. That should leave us with a final top 5 ranking.

The buzz going into next season would be huge!
PSU wins in the Rose Bowl and both OSU and MIch lose in the first round would make the top three teams in the B1G with 5 losses. I can live with that. Still puts us at #5 by my eye test.

He
Good for us! I hope they come into HV undefeated and reigning NC. What an opportunity! Sounds like a visit from GameDay might be in order.

I'm partial to the physical style of football UM is playing right now. If we can match their tenacity, I think we can beat them.
Heck, Illinois matched their tenacity and should have beaten them. That's the frustrating thing for me. With our talent level, we should never get blown out. I think that's why so many blame the coaching staff.

He

Heck, Illinois matched their tenacity and should have beaten them. That's the frustrating thing for me. With our talent level, we should never get blown out. I think that's why so many blame the coaching staff.
Watch the replay. Michigan talent from top to bottom was leaps and bounds above Penn State

I will only watch the game if I check the score and michigan or Ohio St is getting killed, for a good laugh.

I hope both Ohio State and Michigan lose their first game. If either wins thats all we will see on the BTN from New Year's until spring practice. Didn't see anything but OSU and Michigan since the week of Thanksgiving.

I want them both to win their 1st round games, just so I can hear all the SEC drum-beaters heads explode.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT