ADVERTISEMENT

Are we officially done with Franklin? (not serious)

Wtf is this crappy thread Bob? Our QB went down and our backup is a complete stiff. We don’t have 3 5* QB like OSU.

Come on really? As others said, Clifford in there, Iowa gets rolled. They had no idea how to stop us. Iowa is not good. A stiff QB is the only reason they won.

Has Roberson even been in the QB room this year. He was absolute trash.

There is a lot of truth behind his being an A+ recruiter and a C- coach.
Yes because so many other coaches would have won on the road against the #3 ranked team with their backup QB….give me a break.

One of the most frustrating losses ever. Now we can stew on it for two weeks. Just awful. I do blame the coaches for not having a qb who could play a little though.

Roberson was a 4 star. Bowens was a high 3 star.
Quit making excuses for Franklin being trash, not recruiting and developing actual quarterbacks and not allowing the backups to actually get playing time.
Yes because every coach puts their backup in during close games against ranked opponents….wait, NO COACH does that. Use your head.

Reactions: Shadow99
One of the most frustrating losses ever. Now we can stew on it for two weeks. Just awful. I do blame the coaches for not having a qb who could play a little though.
We had one, he left. Welcome to the new world of college football.

Iowa might be ranked 3, but they certainly aren’t the third best team in the country. Psu with Clifford wins by 14+.
That’s because with Clifford we are the no 3 team in the country, without him we aren’t

What I know about you is you like to wack off a lot.

Now that is true, but I was not serious about Franklin. As stated above, I’m never serious with o_O , plus I’ve always supported Franklin. Still do.

Wtf is this crappy thread Bob? Our QB went down and our backup is a complete stiff. We don’t have 3 5* QB like OSU.
To me it’s not about our QB going down it’s about how our coaching staff prepared our backup and how they handled the game plan when he came in. (1) We have had opportunities to get #2 in games but we never let him throw it….would be nice to get true game experience in the event he is needed. (2) the “clap” cadence clearly wasn’t working but we failed to adjust until it was to late and (3) we are relying on our defense at the end but we decide to stay in hurry up and put our gassed D right back on the field rather than using some clock and giving them a little breather. Bottom line…losing Clifford killed us but our coaching staffs failure to get our backup good reps and to adjust our game plan pretty much handed the game to Iowa.

To me it’s not about our QB going down it’s about how our coaching staff prepared our backup and how they handled the game plan when he came in. (1) We have had opportunities to get #2 in games but we never let him throw it….would be nice to get true game experience in the event he is needed. (2) the “clap” cadence clearly wasn’t working but we failed to adjust until it was to late and (3) we are relying on our defense at the end but we decide to stay in hurry up and put our gassed D right back on the field rather than using some clock and giving them a little breather. Bottom line…losing Clifford killed us but our coaching staffs failure to get our backup good reps and to adjust our game plan pretty much handed the game to Iowa.
So every game we lose is the coach’s fault. So unless a coach goes undefeated every year, he’s not doing a good job. Got it.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT