ADVERTISEMENT

Are we allowed to discuss pitt now?

Yes, now that the Penn State vs Akron game is over it is allowed. I did find in strange that in the middle of the Penn State game, someone on this board started a Pitt vs Youngstown thread. The saying used to be that my favorite two teams are penn state and whomever is playing Pitt, but it seems that some here care more about who Pitt is playing than penn state.

I'm pretty sure that after this weekend, Pitt won't want to discuss us.

I'm pretty sure that after this weekend, Pitt won't want to discuss us.
Pitt only struggled with YS because their administration forced them to suspend their best player and several others. No other top level D1 program would ever suspend players. This will be the mantra of "The Liar" once the shock of the turd they laid today sets in. The next two weeks will put a lid on The Liar.

Reactions: denniskembala

Why oh why is no one discussing that omniscient poster (who was that masked man, anyway?!) who boldly predicted the PSU - Akron scores of 35 - 0 at the half and 52 - 7 final?!?! (If only Akron did not have clock management issues at game's end).

That is what we should be discussing for the next 6 days! Who's with me? Show of hands. Don't be shy.
Well, ok, I will get it started....

Bob78... Wow, man! It's like you're psychotic or something with those predictions, buddy!

Ok, it's Pitt week. Pitt Pitt Pitt. Repeat ad nasuem.

I'm gonna go study some Ga. State film to try to find any advantage we can get against them.

I can most assuredly tell you the pitt playbook was bare, just as Narduzzi said it would be. I can also tell you the pitt defense stinks and the mishmashed oline for this week was not effective. Getting Bookser back and moving guys into the correct spots will resolve a few issues. Browne seems to have a great arm, which would explain his once upon a time top qb recruit status. Cannon for an arm i cant deny it. Does not appear his decision-making ability is remotely close to his physical attributes. At the end of the day, psu wins because the pitt defense can't generate pressure and the swings and wheels are open all day. Barkley won't need to run much, just stick to the pass like much of his performance last year and that should be all it takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
His scheme didn't plan for stoners getting busted. Prolly hanging too much with Bell and Bryant behind the bushes after workouts.

Did they get to do their circle jerk water dance twice today? Start of 4th and then before OT?

Why oh why is no one discussing that omniscient poster (who was that masked man, anyway?!) who boldly predicted the PSU - Akron scores of 35 - 0 at the half and 52 - 7 final?!?! (If only Akron did not have clock management issues at game's end).

That is what we should be discussing for the next 6 days! Who's with me? Show of hands. Don't be shy.

Bob78... Wow, man! It's like you're psychotic or something with those predictions, buddy!

I'm gonna go study some Ga. State film to try to find any advantage we can get against them.

Psychotic, maybe, (what football fan is not on game day?) but I think the word you were probably looking for was psychic.

If anyone exhibits Cousin Eddie behavior at or around the stadium this week, they might be a Pitt fan.

Yes, now that the Penn State vs Akron game is over it is allowed. I did find in strange that in the middle of the Penn State game, someone on this board started a Pitt vs Youngstown thread. The saying used to be that my favorite two teams are penn state and whomever is playing Pitt, but it seems that some here care more about who Pitt is playing than penn state.
I find it strange that you care about said thread so there's that.

Total Yards
Youngstown State 418
Pitt 348

Wow! I knew their defense sucked but 418 yds to YSU is bad.

Losing Johnson & Bisnowaty really hurt their offense. They should be a little better with Bookster back next week.

Is there anybody this delusional on our site?

H2P333 Prep

" I wish people would recall what happened last season. Very bland against Villanova and then crushed PSU with > 500 hundred yards in offense a week later. Yes we looked like crap for some of the time against YSU, but I can confirm that a game plan was NEVER installed for YSU. The coaches and staff expected this too be harder than many casual fans thought but we have essentially have gotten two weeks to prepare for PSU and are 1-0. Yes, there are things to be fixed but all in all let's truly revalate at this time next week. Guarantee you we will be singing a different tune. CPN thrives in big games against big named opponents in their homes. He will get us a W next week. PSU has the doubt from last years thrashing and will be going for a knockout when in essence we just have to not make mistakes; weather the early emotion and then knock them the F out. Barkley won't see 75 yards on the grind next week. Book it. Feel free to pin this or repost this. He will NOT break 75 yards on our defense rushing. Pitt wins 24-16"

Reactions: ralphster
Is there anybody this delusional on our site?

H2P333 Prep

" I wish people would recall what happened last season. Very bland against Villanova and then crushed PSU with > 500 hundred yards in offense a week later. Yes we looked like crap for some of the time against YSU, but I can confirm that a game plan was NEVER installed for YSU. The coaches and staff expected this too be harder than many casual fans thought but we have essentially have gotten two weeks to prepare for PSU and are 1-0. Yes, there are things to be fixed but all in all let's truly revalate at this time next week. Guarantee you we will be singing a different tune. CPN thrives in big games against big named opponents in their homes. He will get us a W next week. PSU has the doubt from last years thrashing and will be going for a knockout when in essence we just have to not make mistakes; weather the early emotion and then knock them the F out. Barkley won't see 75 yards on the grind next week. Book it. Feel free to pin this or repost this. He will NOT break 75 yards on our defense rushing. Pitt wins 24-16"

He'll break 75 yards on his 7th carry.

We have been discussing your predictions while using Navajo Code like in WWII.

Reactions: Bob78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT