Are The Russians Attacking US Funded/Joint Research Biolabs in Ukraine? They Claim To Have Evidence

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The other question I have is what would be the motivation to destabilize Russia now? Why spend the calories or elevate the risk? Russia is going the way of the dodo. Population decreasing. World influence declining. They don't have to do anything at this point. It's a waiting game.
Bc Putin and Russia aren’t down with the globalists new world order agenda so they must be demonized and destroyed. The globalists have been scheming for years to weaken Russia so it’s no surprise they are in a weakened state. This is why Putin feels his back is against the wall. If he doesn’t act now his country will get choked off.

Side note:

USAF have been specifically collection RNA of white Russians of Caucasian origin for the purpose of creating deadly pathogenic biogenetic strains in the Bio-Labs in Ukraine. Likely the true reason for the special operation

RAvVkTqja6SM.jpeg

https://sun9-35.userapi.com/impg/E7...n=083edb06e92ced19a0853f884c1e705a&type=album

https://sun9-64.userapi.com/impg/bQ...n=abe99ea07640ad1f37c156bb35de8c04&type=album

https://sun9-70.userapi.com/impg/NZ...n=b456427cf5b98baa2751f5fd8d19893f&type=album

fpTtg5LnVYY1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Bump

https://www.bv.com/projects/state-art-diagnostics-laboratory-helps-make-world-safer

US Run level 3 biolab in Odessa, Ukraine that does experiments on 'especially dangerous' pathogens in the name of 'defensive bioweapon research'.

Company is US owned, hires US citizens & HQ is in Kansas and they get their funding from the US dept of Defense.

Idk how much clearer you can get than that. Aside from DoD contract funding papers, which are also available.

Says so on their very website.

Also, FWIW he talks about biolabs in Ukraine:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Hmmm…

'How the Ukrainian army, how the neo-Nazi battalions behave toward the peaceful civilians - they rob and rip off the Donbas settlements,' he said. 'We saw the footage of foreigners trying to flee by Russian soil and they're not allowed.'

Asked if he believes Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Ukraine's first Jewish president, is a Nazi, Lavrov said: 'I think the Nazis and neo-Nazis manipulate him.'

'Please learn more facts. Don't try to pretend that this American action movie is developing according to your plan of absolute good and absolute evil,' he told Stephanapoulos.

He claimed that the U.S. has a vested interest in the Ukrainian invasion because it has biochemical facilities there it needs to protect.

'We have evidence that the Pentagon is very much concerned about the fate of chemical and bio facilities in Ukraine, because the Pentagon in Ukraine has actively built two biological military laboratories and has been developing pathogens there – in Kyiv and Odessa,' Lavrov said, without providing the evidence, in a press conference Thursday.

He also accused the United Kingdom of building military bases there.
…”

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Except, I saw a dozen of them.
You saw a dozen of what?

The fact check deep state protectors can spin and spin but the fact remains that archived US embassy websites show collaborative research and also private sector sites talk about it as well. See here:

https://www.bv.com/projects/state-art-diagnostics-laboratory-helps-make-world-safer

US Run level 3 biolab in Odessa, Ukraine that does experiments on 'especially dangerous' pathogens in the name of 'defensive bioweapon research'.

Company is US owned, hires US citizens & HQ is in Kansas and they get their funding from the US dept of Defense.

Idk how much clearer you can get than that. Aside from DoD contract funding papers, which are also available.

Says so on their very website.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Except, I saw a dozen of them.
I get that, just the other day I saw politifact checking in the Russian oil import thing . They were extremely disingenuous.
There's a sci fi author , Colonel Tom Kratman, retired , that said we can trust almost no information coming from either side with the amount of propaganda coming out of that area.
Ukraine has been as bad or worse than Russia. That said there is something to be said about the Russians throwing the first punch .

Reactions: WeR0206 and Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I get that, just the other day I saw politifact checking in the Russian oil import thing . They were extremely disingenuous.
There's a sci fi author , Colonel Tom Kratman, retired , that said we can trust almost no information coming from either side with the amount of propaganda coming out of that area.
Ukraine has been as bad or worse than Russia. That said there is something to be said about the Russians throwing the first punch .
Been saying this for days. The only thing I trust is live video.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
More links/documentation:

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation published an instruction of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on the destruction of pathogens and acts of destruction in the Poltava and Kharkiv biological laboratories

SSQ0FFsxXxwP.jpeg

TRANSLATION

CosmicRubbleKH: Some of the last page : carrying out an emergency reduction of biological pathogenic agents, which are victorious for the safety of the control system and the quality of laboratory investigations, in case of emergency situations of a military nature
  1. This order is the mechanism for carrying out an emergency reduction of biological pathogenic agents, which are victorious for the safety of the system for managing the quality of laboratory investigations (hereinafter referred to as biological pathogenic agents). At times, the blame for the most recent situations is military in nature.
  1. For timely habitation of visits, directing to the reduction of biological pathogenic agents, in case of emergencies of epidemiological situations, for control centers and prevention of illnesses, which
  1. to confirm the plans for an emergency reduction of biological pathogenic agents in order to reduce the epidemiological situation of a viral nature, 2) determine the specifics, which are responsible for the organization of an emergency reduction of biological pathogenic agents in times of blaming epidemiological situations of a military nature: 3) to secure the creation of a reserve of office supplies for carrying out emergency reduction of biological pathogenic agents in different cases of epidemiological situations of a military nature. 3. Establish that work sets of biological pathogenic agents should be used to ensure the control system for the quality of laboratory data
Additional Context 🇷🇺❗The received documents confirm that in the Ukrainian biological laboratories, in the immediate vicinity of the territory of Russia, the development of biological weapons components was carried out.

In order to prevent disclosure of the facts of violation by the United States and Ukraine of Article 1 of the UN Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health sent an instruction to all biological laboratories to urgently eliminate stored stocks of dangerous pathogens.

In the near future, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation intends to present the results of the analysis of the received documents🇺🇲

🇷🇺⚡The Pentagon has serious concerns about disclosing the conduct of secret biological experiments on the territory of Ukraine.

INTEL SLAVA

So, the BioLab leak is true...And this is why the US embassy removed all evidence of the Ukrainians bioweapons labs.

So more and more America is complicit in all this evil going on in the world. Funding Wuhan research, biolabs in Ukraine, etc, etc.....and somehow we're going to come out of this unscathed? Somehow world powers are not going to retaliate against the US and our innocent citizens are not going to be in the way?

• Love

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Why would we conduct highly classified bio-warfare researdh anywhere outside of our own country?? That makes little to no sense.

It looks like we have at least a dozen top secret bio weapons research labs in every country on the planet. And there are maps accessible via the internet with big red dots denoting their exact locations....

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Well I don’t think anyone is taking them at their word so either they will produce the evidence on a world stage or they won’t. If they do would it even change your view of the conflict?

Yeah, vlad is very trustworthy. You know with all his time spent at the kgb. And the fact the he lied multiple times about not invading Ukraine(it's just training exercises!)

Reactions: maypole

Ski

May 29, 2001
Well I don’t think anyone is taking them at their word so either they will produce the evidence on a world stage or they won’t. If they do would it even change your view of the conflict?

It would have changed mine if that was one of the stated goals of the invasion that Putin had talked about, but he didn’t. His de-Nazification of Ukraine reason was weak as well as claiming Ukraine was a threat to Russia.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
It would have changed mine if that was one of the stated goals of the invasion that Putin had talked about, but he didn’t. His de-Nazification of Ukraine reason was weak as well as claiming Ukraine was a threat to Russia.
It’d be included in the “demilitarization” part of his stated goals. Demilitarization = removing bioweapon labs.

If shady deep state goons were doing wuhan 2.0 in Ukraine (gain of function and God knows what else) hed be right on re: declaring Ukraine a threat.

He’d also be right on re: denazification claim bc Its also a fact that the neonazi groups have been brutalizing the pro Russia eastern Ukraine areas.

Ski

May 29, 2001
It’d be included in the “demilitarization” part of his stated goals. Demilitarization = removing bioweapon labs.

If shady deep state goons were doing wuhan 2.0 in Ukraine (gain of function and God knows what else) hed be right on re: declaring Ukraine a threat.

He’d also be right on re: denazification claim bc Its also a fact that the neonazi groups have been brutalizing the pro Russia eastern Ukraine areas.

Demilitarization = removing a sovereign nation's right to defend itself. Zalenskyy is a nationalist just like Putin. Russia agreed to the Budapest Memorandum which protected Ukraine's borders when Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Demilitarization = removing a sovereign nation's right to defend itself. Zalenskyy is a nationalist just like Putin. Russia agreed to the Budapest Memorandum which protected Ukraine's borders when Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons.
Did they agree itd be ok for ukraine to allow corrupt deep state goons from the west to play around with pathogens in biolabs? How about allowing neonazi groups to terrorize innocent civilians in eastern Ukraine?

If these labs end up being legit though, that changes everything. That's the key for me. Labs like these are a violation of more than a few International treaties. We just lived through what happens when one of these things gets out with COVID. Fauci needs to fry for funding it.

I'm of the opinion that such a thing on our border constitutes a national security threat. One of those agents leaks out and our people would suffer the consequences. Russia is alleging that this has already happened multiple times with these labs. Releasing a biological weapon into a foreign country, even accidentally would still be an act of war.

So this is a really big allegation. If Ukraine knew, complied, and enabled, they're complicit. Russia would be justified in cleaning house.

Lots of if's here that remain to be better proven, but that's why my ears are open here. I'm beyond sick of the shameless propaganda out of Western media. It's full-court press. Red and blue aren't fighting each other. They've aligned on this. There's a reason, and I'm very much on guard when that happens. Usually that means another endless foreign war or we're about to "regime change" someone. The Biden regime is in trouble, and it seems to have found a way to consolidate its power by focusing the sheep on hating Putin instead of hating the corrupt people running our government. These people have no more credibility than Putin does.

1Hammers1

Jan 26, 2014
Every day I see more articles making my think it is most likely true.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Every day I see more articles making my think it is most likely true.
Good read for a while but he lost me at flat earth. Anyone who’s flown in an airliner can attest the Earth is curved. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Did they agree itd be ok for ukraine to allow corrupt deep state goons from the west to play around with pathogens in biolabs? How about allowing neonazi groups to terrorize innocent civilians in eastern Ukraine?

If these labs end up being legit though, that changes everything. That's the key for me. Labs like these are a violation of more than a few International treaties. We just lived through what happens when one of these things gets out with COVID. Fauci needs to fry for funding it.

I'm of the opinion that such a thing on our border constitutes a national security threat. One of those agents leaks out and our people would suffer the consequences. Russia is alleging that this has already happened multiple times with these labs. Releasing a biological weapon into a foreign country, even accidentally would still be an act of war.

So this is a really big allegation. If Ukraine knew, complied, and enabled, they're complicit. Russia would be justified in cleaning house.

Lots of if's here that remain to be better proven, but that's why my ears are open here. I'm beyond sick of the shameless propaganda out of Western media. It's full-court press. Red and blue aren't fighting each other. They've aligned on this. There's a reason, and I'm very much on guard when that happens. Usually that means another endless foreign war or we're about to "regime change" someone. The Biden regime is in trouble, and it seems to have found a way to consolidate its power by focusing the sheep on hating Putin instead of hating the corrupt people running our government. These people have no more credibility than Putin does.
Also…
Remember how the Dems and the MSM went apeshit because Trump asked Zelensky to coordinate with US DOJ to investigate corruption and Biden's claims of extorting $1 Billion for firing the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Burisma?

I'm seeing that same level of artificial indignation and insanity directed at Putin because he is finally doing something about the Ukrainian mess the globalists caused. The latest insanity by Senator Lady G calling for the assassination of Putin is evidence of his/her desperation. They are panicked. They know how deep their corruption goes.

In just the past week, all of the Rothchild's have gone public against Putin. George Soros crawled out from his dark hole to make several public comments against Putin. Loads of Hollywood celebs have sided against Putin. Most of the US Congress publicly side against Putin. The media quickly cranked up the propaganda machine against Putin.

Man, this happened fast! It's only been a week and all the hidden scum ran out of the shadows screaming feigned indignation and horror...even though a hot war in Ukraine has continued since 2014...but only the culturally Russian Ukrainian civilians were being terrorized and abused.

It seems that exposing Ukraine corruption is a very sensitive topic with the globalist treacherous filth. What do they know that they don't want made public?

So why was a mass land army invasion required? Because the globalists established a massive organized criminal syndicate masquerading as a nation-state. The globalists funded and trained a fully equipped military force to act as the "muscle" to extort and terrorize innocent Ukrainian people, and to protect their criminal network...under the auspices of national sovereignty.

It was brilliant. They created a legitimized storefront called "government" to clandestinely enable money laundering, human/drug trafficking, and even bioweapons development. All of that criminal activity was protected under the sovereignty of a legitimized puppet government.

Zelensky isn't the Mafia Capo. He's nothing but a puppet. He dances and sings for the hidden oligarchs who pull his strings...just like Trudeau, Macron, Ardern, Biden, Johnson, et. al.

We are witnessing an unprecedented use of cross-border mass military formations as "SWAT" forces to takedown a massive, militarized criminal organization.

Russian military force was required because the extent of the brazen global corruption had been left unchecked for decades and it has metastasized into an entire nation-state of organized crime in the West.

You bet the CCP is watching. The Chinese Communist Party is nothing but a brutal criminal organization too. They understand full well that after the White Hats takedown the globalist corruption in the West, they will set their sights on the criminal empire of the East...the CCP days are numbered.

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Reactions: WeR0206

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Reactions: WeR0206

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Talked to my buddy in the security business who is getting intelligence reports from various parties .
It seems Putin sold the Russian public on the neo nazi angle but it's falling apart . It's BS. While there is a small battalion of hsrd right guys with some neo nazis, it's a pretty irrelevant thing.
Putin got greedy and is going to end up screwing the pooch. It seems the oligarchs are getting a little salty .
Some soldiers who were captured were originally told there were participating in war games . Some are conscripts which of course is a big no no.
His narrated falling apart at home. This is coming from people he has over there on the ground and various intelligence sources , some at the minister level .
He believes yes Putin wants territory but morale is low . They believe the Russians lost 7,000-8,000 troops, not the reported 11,000.
He reiterated most reports you initially hear aren't accurate and they've been trying to piece together more accurate information.
There are credible reports of Russian atrocities , he sent me a clip of a small car with an elderly couple being shot with a small rocket. Both when it was hit then after showing the dead couple . They believe it is legit.
So in his assessment it's an a abortion and if protracted it'll be tough on Putin due to pressure at home and in the Ukraine when it gets bogged down in guerrilla warfare. He doesn't believe it'll be any WW3, just a mess around there which of course is pretty bad.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Not everything is a James Bond plot, sometimes a greedy , power hungry Dick does greedy power hungry Dick things.
Because he thinks our administration is inept and Europe is a bunch of pussies .

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
Ukraine had terrible lawyers to agree to that deal. They must've used this guy...

• Haha

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Talked to my buddy in the security business who is getting intelligence reports from various parties .
It seems Putin sold the Russian public on the neo nazi angle but it's falling apart . It's BS. While there is a small battalion of hsrd right guys with some neo nazis, it's a pretty irrelevant thing.
Putin got greedy and is going to end up screwing the pooch. It seems the oligarchs are getting a little salty .
Some soldiers who were captured were originally told there were participating in war games . Some are conscripts which of course is a big no no.
His narrated falling apart at home. This is coming from people he has over there on the ground and various intelligence sources , some at the minister level .
He believes yes Putin wants territory but morale is low . They believe the Russians lost 7,000-8,000 troops, not the reported 11,000.
He reiterated most reports you initially hear aren't accurate and they've been trying to piece together more accurate information.
There are credible reports of Russian atrocities , he sent me a clip of a small car with an elderly couple being shot with a small rocket. Both when it was hit then after showing the dead couple . They believe it is legit.
So in his assessment it's an a abortion and if protracted it'll be tough on Putin due to pressure at home and in the Ukraine when it gets bogged down in guerrilla warfare. He doesn't believe it'll be any WW3, just a mess around there which of course is pretty bad.
How does he know he’s not being tricked by false flag attacks re: the videos?

I wouldn’t trust any info coming from spooks on either side.ee

Sorry but anyone who doesn’t think the neonazis have a large presence in Ukraine doesn’t know wtf they are talking about. Swamp rats like mcstain, graham, biden, and victoria nuland wouldn’t have wasted time backing the neonazis if they weren’t big players.

Pbl2yKl.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12 (mccain with neonazis in ukraine)

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20824693 (Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine’s ultra nationalists/neonazis)

https://thegrayzone.com/2018/10/30/c14-ukrainian-nazi-kiev-police-america-house (An activist from violent Ukrainian neoNazi gang C14 spoke at the US government’s America House Kyiv)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-america-training-neonazis-in-ukraine (The US was training neonazis in Ukraine)

Speaking of Nuland…

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
How does he know he’s not being tricked by false flag attacks re: the videos?

I wouldn’t trust any info coming from spooks on either side.ee

Sorry but anyone who doesn’t think the neonazis have a large presence in Ukraine doesn’t know wtf they are talking about. Swamp rats like mcstain, graham, biden, and victoria nuland wouldn’t have wasted time backing the neonazis if they weren’t big players.

Pbl2yKl.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12 (mccain with neonazis in ukraine)

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20824693 (Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine’s ultra nationalists/neonazis)

https://thegrayzone.com/2018/10/30/c14-ukrainian-nazi-kiev-police-america-house (An activist from violent Ukrainian neoNazi gang C14 spoke at the US government’s America House Kyiv)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-america-training-neonazis-in-ukraine (The US was training neonazis in Ukraine)

Speaking of Nuland…
He literally has people in the ground and high level intelligence sources up to minister diplomat level .
This is his business . Right now they're helping to get people out of Ukraine for example. He was texting me during the Afghanistan withdrawal for another example .

Reactions: LMTLION

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
He literally has people in the ground and high level intelligence sources up to minister diplomat level .
This is his business . Right now they're helping to get people out of Ukraine for example. He was texting me during the Afghanistan withdrawal for another example .

I saw some reports today saying 2 million refugees have left Ukraine.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I saw some reports today saying 2 million refugees have left Ukraine.
It's possible? I'll ask him when I talk to him again. I have had a lot of stress recently due to friends who have passed , one car accident, a COVID, two cancers, my mom broke her ankle and had to be in a rehab center , and my dog died.
Kind of like a country music song in real life. He has seen combat and has dealt with ptsd. Since I was feeling very detached lately I gave him a call . We talked about that first then kind of segued into this.
It's obviously a stressful time for many different I asked him. It's bad but he seems optimistic . Aside from the obvious Ukraine citizens killed in this was he's most upset about the young dumbazz Russian soldiers who were lied about this and who are dying in an unnecessary war. As I said some were told this was a training center exercise and some were Russian prison conscripts which isn't considered legal .
The Ukrainians are tough and putting up a solid fight and if it gets prolonged it'll be a lot of guerrilla fighting. The Ukrainians were intercepting communications , this is how they killed that general for example.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
So your buddy and his sources actually claim that neonazis are just some fringe group with no real power/control? If so then his sources are feeding him some bullshit. Do you think Nuland, mcstain, biden, etc would meet with and back neonazi leaders if they had no power/influence? Think!

Watch just the first 12 mins…

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
So your buddy and his sources actually claim that neonazis are just some fringe group with no real power/control? If so then his sources are feeding him some bullshit. Do you think Nuland, mcstain, biden, etc would meet with and back neonazi leaders if they had no power/influence? Think!

You're doing it again , his sources are the sources . The hard right and neo nazi types were Putin's false flag that worked at first with Putin's own people.
The truth is coming out and the Russian people aren't buying it due to the real world body bags.
Oligarchs aren't happy with Putin and if this goes on for awhile he'll probably lose power. They like their money .

Reactions: Ski

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008

I would trust bourbon’s buddy in the actual biz over your links.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
He's legit , former military and runs a security business . Executive protection , celebrity protection , security , extraction stuff. It's not a link thing , it's people working there.
I'm a weird fellow , just a middle class self employed guy with strange friends I met over the years. I often get very caustic with people because these guys open up your eyes to a lot of things that pass by the development/cul de sac world.
They taught me yeah there are conspiracies but they're often not like people think . Money and power over world domination . Some people just think they should run things.
Putin seems to think he's that kind of guy and wants money and power. Pretty straight forward stuff. He saw a weak USA and Europe and went for it, but it's not going as smooth as he hoped .

Reactions: LMTLION and Ski

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
You're doing it again , his sources are the sources . The hard right and neo nazi types were Putin's false flag that worked at first with Putin's own people.
The truth is coming out and the Russian people aren't buying it due to the real world body bags.
Oligarchs aren't happy with Putin and if this goes on for awhile he'll probably lose power. They like their money .
Haah! I’m simply asking logical questions. You avoided answering one of them. We don’t need your buddy’s sources to figure out if these neonazi groups have any power or not. Look who cozied up to them from the DC swamp then ask if they would waste time backing some fringe group. I provided plenty of links with pictures and also audio tapes
Well my links are historical record. Its a fact the west has partnered with neonazi groups

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
He's legit , former military and runs a security business . Executive protection , celebrity protection , security , extraction stuff. It's not a link thing , it's people working there.
I'm a weird fellow , just a middle class self employed guy with strange friends I met over the years. I often get very caustic with people because these guys open up your eyes to a lot of things that pass by the development/cul de sac world.
They taught me yeah there are conspiracies but they're often not like people think . Money and power over world domination . Some people just think they should run things.
Putin seems to think he's that kind of guy and wants money and power. Pretty straight forward stuff. He saw a weak USA and Europe and went for it, but it's not going as smooth as he hoped .
Your post caught my eye because I know people in government, military, and industry with real “inside scoops” on a variety of topics over the years. There are some real wild spooky x-files type conspiracies out there, but like you said, most events center on typical accumulation of money, power or importance, and to add one more, sex. That explains most events. I think the whole world sees a stumbling U.S. and a Europe in great decline, and the first rat to make a move was Putin.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
It's possible? I'll ask him when I talk to him again. I have had a lot of stress recently due to friends who have passed , one car accident, a COVID, two cancers, my mom broke her ankle and had to be in a rehab center , and my dog died.
Kind of like a country music song in real life. He has seen combat and has dealt with ptsd. Since I was feeling very detached lately I gave him a call . We talked about that first then kind of segued into this.
It's obviously a stressful time for many different I asked him. It's bad but he seems optimistic . Aside from the obvious Ukraine citizens killed in this was he's most upset about the young dumbazz Russian soldiers who were lied about this and who are dying in an unnecessary war. As I said some were told this was a training center exercise and some were Russian prison conscripts which isn't considered legal .
The Ukrainians are tough and putting up a solid fight and if it gets prolonged it'll be a lot of guerrilla fighting. The Ukrainians were intercepting communications , this is how they killed that general for example.

I have had a lot of stress recently due to friends who have passed , one car accident, a COVID, two cancers, my mom broke her ankle and had to be in a rehab center , and my dog died.

Yikes. Well I hope things turn up for you. At this point just about anything that happens will be an improvement.

he's most upset about the young dumbazz Russian soldiers who were lied about this and who are dying in an unnecessary war. As I said some were told this was a training center exercise and some were Russian prison conscripts which isn't considered legal

I read somewhere that some of the soldiers were told they were on a peacekeeping mission.

Putin's military is not looking impressive at this point.

Russian military. The Kremlin spent the last 20 years trying to modernize its military. Much of that budget was stolen and spent on mega-yachts in Cyprus. But as a military advisor you cannot report that to the President. So they reported lies to him instead.​
https://twitter.com/andreivkozyrev

Latest posts