ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have Weathertech floor mats for their vehicle?

PSU95alum

Jul 27, 2006
Are they worth the price? If not, can you recommend a quality competitor brand? I've got 3 kids that tend to trash the floors pretty quickly. I'm getting a new vehicle tomorrow and hoping to get some added interior protection. Thanks.

Have the Floor Liners for a Buick Enclave, they are excellent for our typical Chicago winter
With snow, slush, and salt. The original carpets look new.

Reactions: PSU95alum
Both my vehicles. Saves the interior from snow and salt during winters for sure.

The last 6 vehicles I've owned, the very first thing I do is put WT's in.

Are they worth the price? If not, can you recommend a quality competitor brand? I've got 3 kids that tend to trash the floors pretty quickly. I'm getting a new vehicle tomorrow and hoping to get some added interior protection. Thanks.
Worth the $. If you're purchasing a Suburban or Tahoe, I highly recommend the cargo area liner. I removed my 3rd row seats and just leave it in there. I don't know if Weathertech makes a smaller one for installation behind the 3rd row seats.

Worth the $. If you're purchasing a Suburban or Tahoe, I highly recommend the cargo area liner. I removed my 3rd row seats and just leave it in there. I don't know if Weathertech makes a smaller one for installation behind the 3rd row seats.
I'm getting a Suburban and they do make the cargo liners for it -the bigger one for behind the 2nd row seats and the smaller one for behind the 3rd row. The newer Suburban 3rd row seats fold flat, so you can't remove them like models 2014 and older. I'd like to have a cargo liner that covers the entire area regardless of 3rd row seat position- maybe something that folds over when 3rd rw seats are in use???

I can honestly say I've never seen such a consensus for anything discussed on this board. I guess I will be ordering some Weathertech mats. Thanks all.

Reactions: T J
Yes and Absolutely Yes. I hunt A LOT so i'm getting in and out of the truck with muddy boots all the time. The catch all the mud and dirt and cleanup is CRAZY Easy. paired with my Wet Okole neoprene seat covers, and you can do what you want in my truck and there are no issues.

I'm getting a Suburban and they do make the cargo liners for it -the bigger one for behind the 2nd row seats and the smaller one for behind the 3rd row. The newer Suburban 3rd row seats fold flat, so you can't remove them like models 2014 and older. I'd like to have a cargo liner that covers the entire area regardless of 3rd row seat position- maybe something that folds over when 3rd rw seats are in use???
The cargo liners are made of fairly flexible rubber. You might be able to purchase the larger size and simply fold it such that 1/2 rests against the back of the 3rd row seats. Dunno.

Worth it. Have it in two vehicles and they are awesome.

I went with Rugged Ridge instead on my last three Jeeps. Thought they might be a little deeper. Love them

A couple of years ago i purchased Husky liners off of Amazon. They were on sale at the time. They fit perfectly and were a good price.

Worth every penny. If the car you're getting is a model that's been out a few years you can probably find a used set on eBay or Craigslist for half the price.

Hope I'm not too late, but 3D MaxPider is far superior to Weathertech in fit, texture, aesthetics, and durability.
We have these in all vehicles and would not consider another brand.

I agree with all those above who endorsed WeatherTech. While I got the floor lines it is the trunk liners for my sedans that really protect.

Yes. Get them

Look at Husky.

I have had Weathertech floor mats in my vehicles in the past (including the SUV liner) and really like them. In fact, I still have them in one of my vehicles.

But the floor mats they now sell at Sam's club are a much better value....They now have some that are of similar quality and cost a fraction of the price.

Are you sure you don't have them installed "upside-down"? Knowing you, that would be my first guess :rolleyes:

Oh! Woops! Meant to edit my post indicating that I was just joking - but got distracted with life and forgot. I've never owned them but somebody needed to say something bad about these things! Lol

Thanks to everyone for their replies- even you TCF ;)
I picked up the new Suburban today and orderd the floor mats with cargo insert.

Thanks to everyone for their replies- even you TCF ;)
I picked up the new Suburban today and orderd the floor mats with cargo insert.
Congrats on the new purchase. You'll love it. Did you end up purchasing from a car rental fleet?

Congrats on the new purchase. You'll love it. Did you end up purchasing from a car rental fleet?
Thanks. Yes, I bought a black 2017 certified CHEVY SUBURBAN LT 4X4.

I've never had an easier purchase with a vehicle. No pressure whatsoever from the sales people. When I showed up to check out the vehicle, they let me drive 3 different SUVs off the lot by myself for as long as I needed. They got me 1.99% financing for 60 months, although I plan to pay it off in 36. Since the lot was about 90 miles away and I already visited them once, after I called them and told them I'd take the black one, they told me there was no need to drive back up there. They delivered the SUV to my front door with a full tank of gas. After another quick test drive, I signed the papers and then drove the salesman down the street to the Hertz rental place so he could get himself back home. Couldn't be happier with the price and transaction. I'm crossing my fingers that nothing bites me in the ass since it was so easy.

Side note- the salesman told me that about 75% of the vehicles on the CarMax lots are fleet/rental vehicles.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
Don't have floor mats but I do have a weathertec cargo mat in my SUV. It's the second time I've had one and I would highly recommend them. I assume their all weather floor mats are of equal quality

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT