ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone from Delco

YYZ86

Jun 17, 2013
Going to be in Delaware County this weekend. Is there a PSU bar to watch the game with other alumni? I am willing to go into Philly as well.

Going to be in Delaware County this weekend. Is there a PSU bar to watch the game with other alumni? I am willing to go into Philly as well.
Try McKenzie's
try Mckenzie's in Chadds Ford right on 202. Decent food, good beer and it's a good PSU bar.

Reactions: CF LION
I live IN Media... Typically, PSU game watches with the Delco Alumni are at Maggie O'Neils in Drexel Hill.. Just right up the road. In Media, there are a ton of bars that will have it on.

Used to live near Downingtown. P.J. Whelihan’s always had a good game day crowd...pretty good wings too.

I live IN Media... Typically, PSU game watches with the Delco Alumni are at Maggie O'Neils in Drexel Hill.. Just right up the road. In Media, there are a ton of bars that will have it on.
"Everybody's Hometown" my man. On my recent trip home got a soft pretzel from the super wawa in town better than anything I've ever had outside of the Philadelphia area.

Used to live near Downingtown. P.J. Whelihan’s always had a good game day crowd...pretty good wings too.
That's my go to spot - 2 walls that can be configured to one giant screen on each side of the bar and nice outside area as well. Decent food as mentioned but kind of far from Media area.

Try McKenzie's

try Mckenzie's in Chadds Ford right on 202. Decent food, good beer and it's a good PSU bar.

CF = Chadds Ford

Mckenzie's at one time was the meeting spot for the Delaware (the state, not the county) Alumni Association meetings and watch parties. I'd guess it's still a good spot to be for PSU games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT