ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else think it's sickening how FOX acting as scUM's mouthpiece today? Haven't given anyone from B1G an opportunity to explain their position...

Talking heads.
A bunch of blather to fill time.
Who cares what they say?

Given that they work for the B1G Conference, I'm pretty sure the B1G Commissioner cares about their absurd and one-sided coverage that ignores that the Conference has come out and said they have overwhelming documented evidence that scUM's coaching staff engaged in a massive and illegal "Advanced Scouting" scheme of double-digit opponents over multiple years.

Reactions: ram2020
Michigan players say it’s them against the world. As in “we should be allowed to cheat because we’re Michigan.”

Douche bags, especially the talking head has been that said he thought it was bullshit. I think he and his school and especially his football team is bullshit.

Reactions: JimNazium
The B1G bigwigs will spend more time thinking about their dessert choices after dinner tonight than they will spend thinking about what the FOX/ESPN talking heads say in pregame shows.
Everyone else should follow their lead.
I’ll have graham cracker pie.

Given that they work for the B1G Conference, I'm pretty sure the B1G Commissioner cares about their absurd and one-sided coverage that ignores that the Conference has come out and said they have overwhelming documented evidence that scUM's coaching staff engaged in a massive and illegal "Advanced Scouting" scheme of double-digit opponents over multiple years.
They don't work for the conference. They pay us lol

Reactions: hoflane
Please ignore HandonhisCommando today. No one should be enabling or legitimizing the PiT turd.

.....disgraceful one-sided coverage and hope the B1G keep this in mind when it's time to renegotiate.
It’s called due process. Yes it’s a thing. I’m not a UM fan, but I gained a ton of respect for UM, Harbaugh and FOX for supporting due process. If, in the end, Harbaugh is found guilty then so be it, however it’s in everyone’s best interest to respect the legalities of due process. B10 cowered to the mob of B10 coaches and media. B10 leadership is garbage. It’s kind of a leftist thing to do.

Reactions: florida-m
I would father listen to nails being dragged down a chalkboard than listen to Gus Johnson for 3+ hours every Saturday.

It’s called due process. Yes it’s a thing. I’m not a UM fan, but I gained a ton of respect for UM, Harbaugh and FOX for supporting due process. If, in the end, Harbaugh is found guilty then so be it, however it’s in everyone’s best interest to respect the legalities of due process. B10 cowered to the mob of B10 coaches and media. B10 leadership is garbage. It’s kind of a leftist thing to do.
Civil and Criminal Cases must follow Due Process rules, but Administrative Cases and Hearings don't. Is this a Civil or Criminal Case against Harbaugh?

You're missing the big picture
The BIG IS Michigan.
This was purely something to do so the Big didn't lose face.

Fox played the script they were given.

Civil and Criminal Cases must follow Due Process rules, but Administrative Cases and Hearings don't. Is this a Civil or Criminal Case against Harbaugh?
We don’t know yet. Let it play out.

.....disgraceful one-sided coverage and hope the B1G keep this in mind when it's time to renegotiate.
I agree 100000%... The excitement when Michigan did something good vs PSU was extremely noticeable to me. Sounded like the dude that does the Alabama games. Like a deep voice growl 😆

I agree 100000%... The excitement when Michigan did something good vs PSU was extremely noticeable to me. Sounded like the dude that does the Alabama games. Like a deep voice growl 😆
What did PSU do good? We lost again via coaching. I wish, for once, these announcers would say something to the effect of “James Franklin is pulling a James Franklin again. We have no idea why he’s choosing to do what he’s doing at the moment. Let’s allow this to play out but we’re pretty certain it isn’t going to work out like he thinks it will.” Now that would be awesome and “fair” of the announcers!! IMO

What did PSU do good? We lost again via coaching. I wish, for once, these announcers would say something to the effect of “James Franklin is pulling a James Franklin again. We have no idea why he’s choosing to do what he’s doing at the moment. Let’s allow this to play out but we’re pretty certain it isn’t going to work out like he thinks it will.” Now that would be awesome and “fair” of the announcers!! IMO

Don't you have somewhere else to troll fartflame, Mr. 179 posts since 2004?

They pretty much called him out on several decisions today.

Don't you have somewhere else to troll fartflame, Mr. 179 posts since 2004?
Here comes the name calling again….sigh…some posters have no idea the irony of their name calling and troll posting…..but I digress……it’s rather easy to spot snowflake leftists.

I hear ya loud and clear and do not disagree. I was just referring to the defense mostly. It really is a shame that the offense is so behind the defense. This defense is championship caliber...

Reactions: hoflane
He's 63--otherwise I'd be completely on board
Mike Elko or Lance Leipold--those would be my first two calls
Along with Urban but I know people here hate that idea.
I, for one, love the Urban (Leipold also) idea. Let’s return the favor to OSU (LJ Sr.) which they extended to us.

The most sickening part of the pre-game and halftime was with Charles Woodson referring to Michigan as "we" all the time. There was a time when former players and now announcers didn't show their bias as blatantly as that. Woodson - you're a "were" not a "we". Pathetic.

I did think that Joel Klatt had the most honest assessment during the game of what was not going right for Penn State and questioning the rationale behind the 2 point nonsense(s).

The most sickening part of the pre-game and halftime was with Charles Woodson referring to Michigan as "we" all the time. There was a time when former players and now announcers didn't show their bias as blatantly as that. Woodson - you're a "were" not a "we". Pathetic.

I did think that Joel Klatt had the most honest assessment during the game of what was not going right for Penn State and questioning the rationale behind the 2 point nonsense(s).
Ever listen to Urban Myer talk about OSU

Michigan players say it’s them against the world. As in “we should be allowed to cheat because we’re Michigan.”

Douche bags, especially the talking head has been that said he thought it was bullshit. I think he and his school and especially his football team is bullshit.
24-15 🤡

Ever listen to Urban Myer talk about OSU
I loved the Michigan Coach crying after the game - for Gods sake it's not like Nose Picker was just diagnosed with Cancer - I felt embarrassed for UM with that ridiculous display.

Reactions: gogolion
Michigan crying about not getting due process and a lengthy investigation is absurd. They're not claiming to be innocent, they just want to delay the process. Photos and a paper/money trail are there. It is a travesty that they haven't been banned from the postseason.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Well then, its an Administrative Inquiry under Big 10 Rules until then; therefore, Due Process Does Not Apply.
It is a contractual enforcement issue and due process does not apply at all. Michigan is not legally entitled to due process from the Big ten. If it was a state administrative process then due process would be applicable.

Even if due process was applicable, it doesn't require lengthy time frames and formal trials. At this point in time the evidence is crystal clear that Michigan cheated and it is fair for the Big ten to apply an institutional penalty to the University of michigan. The Big 10 made clear that preventing Harbaugh from coaching on game day was an institutional penalty and was not a penalty personally enforced against Harbaugh. The players who have benefited from the cheating should pay for the cheating, not those in the future who did not benefit from Michigan's cheating.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT