ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know what this is about

Stadium improvements? Just a guess, as that was being kicked around a few months ago.

Typically see these types of things in association with an alternate uniform leak. I think it's not a matter of if but when PSU rolls one of these out.

No but rumor is the people behind this Twitter handle are insider guys from 247. Anxious to know as well what this is about.

I got a feeling it may be the guys from Blackshoediaries web site. A bunch of them left en-mass a month or so ago. Just about the time BackLasch twitter handle came about. Kinda curious.

Another voice to take on the media and fight against the narrative... right on I like it! Now it's time to take off the gloves and go brass knuckles!

Ah, yuh, another quixotic tilt against the windmill.

I like it. Calling out some beat reporters who are A$$clowns is a good thing. Fighting a little fire with fire.

I was going to postulate that they may launch their website, but I kept that to myself, as I don't know enough about these guys, and who is paying for all this.
200.gif

Reactions: Ranger Dan
There are fighters and there are bystanders, and from the cheap seats, everything can be ridiculed. I'd encourage some of you to take a look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT