ADVERTISEMENT

Any Obiligatory PSU Podcast Fans?

4INSBU

Jan 8, 2009
I used to really enjoy the weekly podcast, but for some reason it ended in late October. Anyone know what's up or if it's just not on iTunes. I still get the weekly podcast Chris does with Keystone Sports Network, but it's not the same crew which were great.

Reactions: LAVAR!!!1
I like when they are at Central Reservation and all seated on the one side of the long table with all the drinks and stuff on the table in front of them. You have Noble with the long hair and the beard and the others flanking him on the same side....looks like a low key version of the Last Supper.

Reactions: Virginia Joe
I listened to them whenever they did a podcast and enjoyed it. Seems like they are in a long hiatus or have gone in a different direction (only the KSN/Obligatory shared podcasts with Chris now). It seems like Chris and Kevin may frequent these boards so maybe we may hear something.

Goofy show. Other than Noble(who is weird) the others are completely worthless.

Goofy show. Other than Noble(who is weird) the others are completely worthless.

Agree that Noble would make the show. Loved hearing old stories of the team and Joe during his years on the team.

Can I plug my just regular, overall, college football podcast? CFP 365. We do talk Penn State quite a bit on there. But shameless plug. That's all.

I used to really enjoy the weekly podcast, but for some reason it ended in late October. Anyone know what's up or if it's just not on iTunes. I still get the weekly podcast Chris does with Keystone Sports Network, but it's not the same crew which were great.
KSN also does one with the guys here on recruiting, but I wish it was longer and not as staged. Need a good pod listen if you guys have any other PSU related suggestions!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT