ADVERTISEMENT

Another job for Louis Freeh

This time hired by Chicago Public Schools.
This entire footprint of study looks familiar. so much bull $hit in this country.

Several years ago, the neurosurgeon that performed several surgeries on my spin "all the bumb politicians in the country should be lined up against a wall an gunned down".
I guess something was bothering him that day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'About 18 of them need more extensive review, and will likely be sent to an outside firm founded by former FBI director Louis Freeh.'

'Schuler also said within the next 12 to 18 months, he’ll be able to lay out what went wrong at CPS that led to the problems documented in June by the Chicago Tribune. To bolster strengthen public trust in the system rocked by the abuse scandal, Schuler’s office will make quarterly public reports on the cases.'

“The main thing the IG’s office can add is transparency and independence,” he said. “My confidence is high” in the changes.

'Ald. Sue Sadlowski Garza (10th), a former school counselor, was among those expressing disappointment that Jackson didn’t show up to the meeting that she and other aldermen have been pushing for since June. Garza also questioned spending $3 million on new bureaucrats instead of on more trained experts who work directly with children.'

This entire footprint of study looks familiar. so much bull $hit in this country.

Several years ago, the neurosurgeon that performed several surgeries on my spin "all the bumb politicians in the country should be lined up against a wall an gunned down".
I guess something was bothering him that day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'About 18 of them need more extensive review, and will likely be sent to an outside firm founded by former FBI director Louis Freeh.'

'Schuler also said within the next 12 to 18 months, he’ll be able to lay out what went wrong at CPS that led to the problems documented in June by the Chicago Tribune. To bolster strengthen public trust in the system rocked by the abuse scandal, Schuler’s office will make quarterly public reports on the cases.'

“The main thing the IG’s office can add is transparency and independence,” he said. “My confidence is high” in the changes.

'Ald. Sue Sadlowski Garza (10th), a former school counselor, was among those expressing disappointment that Jackson didn’t show up to the meeting that she and other aldermen have been pushing for since June. Garza also questioned spending $3 million on new bureaucrats instead of on more trained experts who work directly with children.'
reading stuff like this makes me want to step in front of a train

If there was ever a time for the A9 investigation of the Freeh report to be leaked out, it would be now.

It would stop him from ever being able to run another pay for predetermined results investigation and potentially help some kids.

Yeah, I know, it'll never happen.

If there was ever a time for the A9 investigation of the Freeh report to be leaked out, it would be now.

It would stop him from ever being able to run another pay for predetermined results investigation and potentially help some kids.

Amen to that!

Please take this opportunity to remember that Penn State has a culture problem.

All they would need to do is "accidentally" make it available online for about an hour or so. They can claim it was a simple mistake and afterward nothing will be done to them. At least that plan worked well for the PA OAG.

Reactions: odshowtime
Has it been announced what the desired outcome is that Freeh will come up with?

Freeh was hired to do a "Transparancy Update" for the cryptocurrency company Tether.

In June 2018 FSS said they were:
“Confident that Tether’s unencumbered assets exceed the balance of fully-backed USD Tethers in circulation as of June 1st, 2018.”

By October Tether was in a death spiral and basically collapsed. Bet Louis wasn't paid in crypto.

This guy is a mortal threat to the rule of law. It's an obscenity that he is allowed to walk the streets and swindle more people. He's the greatest con man of the 21st century.

I strongly believe that he funded and authorized the troll army that tortured us for almost a decade. He learned this weapon from the russians and turned it against us poor innocent Penn State supporters. He waged a war against us and won.

Piss on the lying traiter louis freeh and his family and his grave when it finally, mercifully appears.

Reactions: PrtLng Lion
I've got a job for Louis. It involves another Tahoe, another tree, and the state of Vermont. He failed the first time. Bonus points if there's nothing left but literal ash instead of figurative this time. It would, as far as I can tell, be his greatest accomplishment.

Vermont is far too nice for the likes of him. Let's send him somewhere terrible like New Jersey, Ohio, or Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT