ADVERTISEMENT

An open message to the guy who...

...put a bag of dog s*it in my trash can. Your dog s*it doesn’t go in my trash can. If it happens again I will put the bag on your porch, set it on fire, and ring your doorbell. Have a nice day, jagoff.
Why would you assume that that was my dog’s sh*t and not my own personal human sh*t? Wouldn’t that belong in your trashcan?

tenor.gif

...put a bag of dog s*it in my trash can. Your dog s*it doesn’t go in my trash can. If it happens again I will put the bag on your porch, set it on fire, and ring your doorbell. Have a nice day, jagoff.
Do you eat out of your trash can and the dog sh!t messes it up? I’m not sure what you do in your trash can that having a bag of dog sh!t in there bothers you so much.

Don't leave your cans on the street for days. Most people know you put them out the night before and return them back to where they belong the next day. If you want to leave them out their for days on end they are fair game for someone else's dog poo.

My ex-neighbors arrogantly did it all the time. They thought they were doing me a service compared to their previous habit of simply letting their dog poop in my yard and then not picking it up.

I got even.....to this day they probably remain bewildered by what subsequently transpired. They threw extravagant Christmas parties and would invite us never suspecting I was the source of their later problems.

Serious question. Does someone walk up your driveway/around to your back yard to do this, or is this on garbage night only when your can is by the street?

If it is the latter, why does it bother you so much to post it on a PSU football board?

Obliviously his wife doesn't want to hear about it either.

Reactions: Mufasa94
My ex-neighbors arrogantly did it all the time. They thought they were doing me a service compared to their previous habit of simply letting their dog poop in my yard and then not picking it up.

I got even.....to this day they probably remain bewildered by what subsequently transpired. They threw extravagant Christmas parties and would invite us never suspecting I was the source of their later problems.
Tell us the story. It sounds good.

Upper decker?

Is the garbage can in his house? Garbage cans, by their nature, smell like shit.
How would somebody he doesn’t know throw dog shit in the garbage can in his house?
Garbage cans stink. Dog shit makes it worse.

I don't do it for fear of exactly the reaction of the OP but j don't understand the problem with it. Its not exactly taking up space in the garbage can and its already bagged. Some people just take things way too serious. Trash that isn't yours going in your trash can is seriously a first world problem.

I don't do it for fear of exactly the reaction of the OP but j don't understand the problem with it. Its not exactly taking up space in the garbage can and its already bagged. Some people just take things way too serious. Trash that isn't yours going in your trash can is seriously a first world problem.
It’s not just trash, it’s sewage.

How would somebody he doesn’t know throw dog shit in the garbage can in his house?
Garbage cans stink. Dog shit makes it worse.
That’s my point, it’s not in his house and I’m assuming it’s down by the street waiting to get picked up, so who cares?

That’s my point, it’s not in his house and I’m assuming it’s down by the street waiting to get picked up, so who cares?
Ahhhh..... misunderstood.
I was assuming it was in his yard. Not yet at the curb. We’ve had that happen before and as non-pet owners, I don’t want somebody else’s dogshit festering in my garbage can for a week. It it was at the curb waiting to be picked up, that wouldn’t bother me.

Last edited:
Is the garbage can in his house? Garbage cans, by their nature, smell like shit.
Not mine sir. I only put in potpurri and fragrant roses. My trashcan smells like the woman I would marry were I more masculine and virile (could say a sentence to the opposite sex without geting a restraining order). I actually walk my trash 5 blocks down the street to a dumpster behind the condominiums I cannot afford.

Reactions: bison13 and AWS1022
Let’s assume for the moment that the OP is me. I put out my trash can Monday evenings and but it back in my garage at around 10am Tuesday. If someone puts dog shit in my trash can the only way I’m going to know about it is if it’s done after the trash is picked up and before I put the cans back in my garage. In such a case either I leave the dog shit in my garage for a week or I fish it out.

Because if it's not yours, you should ask permission first. Not sure why that needs explained to any adult.

Secondly, maybe the OP doesn't have a dog and doesn't want to smell dog shit every time he handles his trash can.

Let’s assume for the moment that the OP is me. I put out my trash can Monday evenings and but it back in my garage at around 10am Tuesday. If someone puts dog shit in my trash can the only way I’m going to know about it is if it’s done after the trash is picked up and before I put the cans back in my garage. In such a case either I leave the dog shit in my garage for a week or I fish it out.
I guess I was applying the common sense principle that people were only throwing dog shit in someone else trash can that was by the sidewalk and hasn't been picked up yet. Are there people really throwing crap in there after the trash has already come and into an empty can? I find that unlikely but if so I'd agree with you that's a foul.

Probably someone from the Pitt board (does it even exist anymore?)!

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT