ADVERTISEMENT

Alternate uniforms

phillybillyreprise

May 5, 2014
Iowa wore alternative “blackout” uniforms in the rout of Ohio State. Would you be in favor alternative uniforms if the outcome was the same as Iowa’s yesterday?

Reactions: gslachta
You think Iowa won because they wore those clown suits?
That is my question. Do you think the alternative black uniform help inspire Iowa players? And if so, would you be in favor of alternate uniforms for home games such as Ohio State next year?

I seem to recall Georgia, or maybe it was LSU, a year or two ago did this alternative uniform thing for a big home game and got whipped.

If players need alternative uniforms to motivate themselves, they shouldn't be on the field.

Reactions: psu00
That is my question. Do you think the alternative black uniform help inspire Iowa players? And if so, would you be in favor of alternate uniforms for home games such as Ohio State next year?

I seem to recall Georgia, or maybe it was LSU, a year or two ago did this alternative uniform thing for a big home game and got whipped.

If players need alternative uniforms to motivate themselves, they shouldn't be on the field.

That inspiration, if it exists, would last until the players get punched in the face.

Reactions: LoyalandTrueLion

It was Georgia, and they black out for Alabama. Alabama coach said you know why they're going to wear black because they're going to be going to a f****** funeral. And that's what happened

Absolutely in favor. I want to see the chipmunk logo on the helmet at least once. It’s too great of a logo to never appear on the helmet.

Reactions: gslachta
Iowa wore alternative “blackout” uniforms in the rout of Ohio State. Would you be in favor alternative uniforms if the outcome was the same as Iowa’s yesterday?

i could give a crap right now if they wore tutu's and ballet slippers if someone could make a block and open up a hole so the BEST!!! running back in the country could get a few yards.

Oh my. Don't bring this subject up on this board. PSU just started passing the ball, more than running, a little over a decade ago. Gosh forbid they do something progressive and make a uniform change for one week. WE ARE.....stuck in the 60's.

It was Georgia against Bama in 2008. Wore all black unis and got whipped 48-30.

They should make unis like Florida had this year. PSU could make theirs with simulated fur and red blood dripping off the face masks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT