ADVERTISEMENT

Al Lord Endorses Barb Doran for Re-election to the BOT

I'm not sure I like Ryan's implication in the last sentence. Is that a shot at Larry? Barb has been a trustee, Larry hasn't. Let's not judge Larry until he gets his chance as a trustee.
I did not take it that way. I took it as a shot at the other incumbents . It's politics. Note that he did not endorse anyone else in the race. I am not here to run anyone else down. More than others elsewhere, the people on this board know I can be somewhat caustically critical at times. You have not seen any of that from me, nor will you. I know who the enemy is.

I did not take it that way. I took it as a shot at the other incumbents . It's politics. Note that he did not endorse anyone else in the race. I am not here to run anyone else down. More than others elsewhere, the people on this board know I can be somewhat caustically critical at times. You have not seen any of that from me, nor will you. I know who the enemy is.

It may have been to counter Lubrano leaving Doran off his list of endorsements. It looks like it is going to be a very interesting contest. Has anybody heard of the Vegas or any other lines?

It may have been to counter Lubrano leaving Doran off his list of endorsements. It looks like it is going to be a very interesting contest. Has anybody heard of the Vegas or any other lines?
Yes, Larry is the underdog at +47 votes, but earlier in the week he was +430, so he clearly has momentum. I expect that line to drop even further by tomorrow.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT