ADVERTISEMENT

Airplane banner in Columbus: "Penn State: Why are you waiting? Honor Joe Paterno."

LOL - a laughably stupid statement. I suppose that without Joe Paterno, PA would be the only state of the 50 without a land grant institution?

He has a point. And it's better than your counter point.

We did honor Joe Paterno at a football game back in 2016. 50th Anniversary of his 1st game.

That's enough honoring of Joe Paterno, I think, until say ... 2066. The 100th Anniversary.
KMA, michnotalion douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, things do change once you get off the internet and start actually talking to human beings. I’ve been lately able to convince a lot of fans of other schools that Joe got screwed.

I was in MN one day back then. Shooting the shit at the hotel bar. The subject came up and we started talking. They backed off. The internet creates sewage. People create dialog.

They had no idea of the details....... They had no idea that Child Health Services had Sandusky pegged and then changed their postion....

Pretty pathetic...completely the opposite of what Joe would want. He would not want something like that to take any focus away from the kids. It also a waste of money. Do people actually think it going to do anything? I am sure Joe would much rather see the money used for charity instead of being wasted.
We have no idea what Joe might want, but I do believe if Sue had a problem with the banner and asked that it be stopped, it would be.
That aside, I don't understand why some people find it necessary to tell others what to do with their money. It's their money. They earned it. If they want to take a hundred dollar bill and wipe their ass with it, who the hell am I to say they shouldn't?

The allegations that Jim Jordan ignored sex abuse are just as pathetic as the allegations that Joe Paterno ignored sex abuse.

If any of those COLLEGE WRESTLERS had any inkling he even might be getting sexually abused, he would have certainly whipped that wimpy doctors ass. Also, the men who started the lawsuit have a history of fraud, and one of them is on video joking about Dr. Strauss shortly before initiating the lawsuit.

There are only about six or seven people who have stated that Jordan did so. The day you state something with which I agree, I will start to worry.

Pretty pathetic...completely the opposite of what Joe would want. He would not want something like that to take any focus away from the kids. It also a waste of money. Do people actually think it going to do anything? I am sure Joe would much rather see the money used for charity instead of being wasted.
Restoring his name among PSU upper echelon (despite their reluctance) would go a LONG way towards the rank & file supporting PSU causes for which Joe stood. Bravo Anthony (who - along with Franco - knows what SuePa would want better than almost anyone)!

Restoring his name among PSU upper echelon (despite their reluctance) would go a LONG way towards the rank & file supporting PSU causes for which Joe stood. Bravo Anthony (who - along with Franco - knows what SuePa would want better than almost anyone)!
Do you think a plane with a banner at a football game is going to do that?

And you a clueless blender peddler. Are you and Buttsniffer still an item?

Wow. How old are you? lmfao....

A toll booth attendant is more rewarding that what time you wasted getting old and miserable.

Wow. How old are you? lmfao....

A toll booth attendant is more rewarding that what time you wasted getting old and miserable.

Willie Loman, is that the best you have? I and some friends will be heading to Costa Rica to do some fishing in two weeks. Perhaps I'll post a picture for you. I enjoy my wasted time.

Willie Loman, is that the best you have? I and some friends will be heading to Costa Rica to do some fishing in two weeks. Perhaps I'll post a picture for you. I enjoy my wasted time.

Enjoy your trip taker. Love to see a picture.

Enjoy your trip taker. Love to see a picture.

When I went three years ago I posted some pictures of me with Pacific Sailfish I caught and released. This time I hope to include a Marlin or two. We are also fishing inshore for Tarpon and Snook on one trip. It's not a big deal for me since I have caught many of them here.

Do you think a plane with a banner at a football game is going to do that?
No...but what does it hurt?
It warms the soul to know that people still appreciate all Joe stood for and did.

Last edited:
When I went three years ago I posted some pictures of me with Pacific Sailfish I caught and released. This time I hope to include a Marlin or two. We are also fishing inshore for Tarpon and Snook on one trip. It's not a big deal for me since I have caught many of them here.

Never hooked a Marlin, but we've nailed a sailfish off Hatteras. Haven't fished there in a while. Too many can't handle the swell (and the expense).

We should set up crowdfunding to support these banners. Maybe call out some OGBOT holdovers by name on them.

The banners are as effective as those people on the side of the road holding "furniture store going out of business" signs.

Never hooked a Marlin, but we've nailed a sailfish off Hatteras. Haven't fished there in a while. Too many can't handle the swell (and the expense).

I've fished there many times on charters out of Oregon Inlet. We've got sailfish and white marlin. But mostly tuna. wahoo and dolphin. Tuna are real bulls and pulling the in the bigger ones is too much like work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT