ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Maybin feature on CBS right now

I did not see the segment but I live in the heart of B’more. AM has been a positive and visible presence in the community for years. Great to see some recognition for him.

Reactions: BBrown and LionJim
Dang, wish I could have seen the segment. My cousin trained him for the combine a number of years back, said Aaron was one the hardest working guys he helped.

Can someone summarize the CBS feature? Aaron's in Baltimore, and what's he been up to?

Dang, wish I could have seen the segment. My cousin trained him for the combine a number of years back, said Aaron was one the hardest working guys he helped.

Can someone summarize the CBS feature? Aaron's in Baltimore, and what's he been up to?

Just posted. Enjoy!

Such an inspiring story on an awesome individual. They always seem to highlight those difficult, gut wrenching stories during the pregame shows, but this made me feel great on Thanksgiving.

Good stuff.

We truly suck. I hate us more.

Tks for sharing. You ever wonder if the old guy thought just a little more about who he recruited and it wasn’t just football skills? Nah. How could that be?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT