ADVERTISEMENT

A visit to the Pitt free board reveals why we are outrecruiting Pitt

NITTANYJGK

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
i had to access the Lair free board on someone else's computer. I've been banned for a long time. Anyway, a visit with the Yinzers is always enriching.

The Yinzers know our secret! We offer everybody and anybody. The Duzz is much more SELECTIVE IN GETTING HIS KIND OF GUYS.

Maybe somebody should tell the Yinzers that 16 of our commits have Pitt offers. Damn, you can't make this stuff up! Maybe they should realize that Pitt's recruiting is in serious trouble.

Reactions: Meteor-Lion
Actually, if you spend a bit more time there, you can see that even the Pitt guys are figuring out that his recruiting is awful. The natives are starting to get restless. Somebody noticed that the vanquished Wanny was a much better recruiter than everyone who followed him, combined.

Actually, if you spend a bit more time there, you can see that even the Pitt guys are figuring out that his recruiting is awful. The natives are starting to get restless. Somebody noticed that the vanquished Wanny was a much better recruiter than everyone who followed him, combined.

The misguided optimism for this season is starting to fade on the liar. For example, some people there are expecting a loss to Penn State. Also, some folks there aren't sold on browne at quarterback. They know pitt is in trouble.

Pitt made a huge mistake getting rid of Wanny, and I think they regret it. He blew some big games against WV, but he had some real nice recruiting classes, and had the program going in the right direction compared to where they are now.

One doesn't even need to log out. Open an incognito or privacy window in your browser and you can read the nonsense. A right click should bring it up.

True. The problem is you have to deal with pop-ups and obnoxious ads in an incognito window. They are a real annoyance if you are used to ad-block and Ghostery extensions.

Pitt made a huge mistake getting rid of Wanny, and I think they regret it. He blew some big games against WV, but he had some real nice recruiting classes, and had the program going in the right direction compared to where they are now.
Wanny was the only guy that actually wanted to be there. And he also won 10 games one year. Now, in 2 or 3 years, they are either going to be firing Narduzzi because he can't recruit or coach a game, or he suddenly turns into the second coming of Bear Bryant and leaves. I'm betting on 2 or 3 years of mediocrity and they try for the next guy that will suck or leave.

The perfect guy for them would have been Bradley. And while they would deny it, had he gone there they would have rationalized it somehow. They rationalize everything else, after all.

Reactions: BBrown
Wanny was the only guy that actually wanted to be there. And he also won 10 games one year. Now, in 2 or 3 years, they are either going to be firing Narduzzi because he can't recruit or coach a game, or he suddenly turns into the second coming of Bear Bryant and leaves. I'm betting on 2 or 3 years of mediocrity and they try for the next guy that will suck or leave.

pitt has been a clusterf*ck since wanny left. They weren't great under wanny, but they were decent, and like you said, at least he wanted to be there. The mess started with graham and hasn't been fixed yet.

Pitt actually shat the bed when they canned Foge Fazio. He was an honest Pitt guy who wanted to be there, but wasn't cheating enough (at all) and not winning fast enough. A Pgh.Press reporter called the Cathedral of Learning "The Height of Ignorance" with regard to Fazio. The name stuck, and CMU students still derisively refer to it as that.

Remember... Pitt beat the eventual Big Ten Champs and The National Champs last year.
A couple things, that same senior laden team lost a ton of starters from that team, do not recruit well enough to reload, and even with those two big wins still lost 5 games last season. This year's Pitt team lacks the depth, talent, and the experience last year had.

Remember... Pitt beat the eventual Big Ten Champs and The National Champs last year.

They got Penn State at the right time. The second game of the year with new offensive and defensive coordinators, a new offensive line coach, a new starting quarterback, and injuries on defense. Even still, it was Penn State's game to win at the end. Everyone knows the game would have been very different in November.

Clemson lost more than pitt won. Clemson gave that game away, multiple times.

The perfect guy for them would have been Bradley. And while they would deny it, had he gone there they would have rationalized it somehow. They rationalize everything else, after all.

Yeah but they're too filled with anti-PSU hatred to ever allow someone with Penn State roots to be their savior. I'm praying that they continue that attitude when they finally fire Narduzzi and bypass JoeMo for the same reason.

Yeah but they're too filled with anti-PSU hatred to ever allow someone with Penn State roots to be their savior. I'm praying that they continue that attitude when they finally fire Narduzzi and bypass JoeMo for the same reason.

I hear what you're saying, but JoeMo has his sights set much higher than a nobody ACC program. LSU, ND, etc.

Reactions: bmw199
i had to access the Lair free board on someone else's computer. I've been banned for a long time. Anyway, a visit with the Yinzers is always enriching.

The Yinzers know our secret! We offer everybody and anybody. The Duzz is much more SELECTIVE IN GETTING HIS KIND OF GUYS.

Maybe somebody should tell the Yinzers that 16 of our commits have Pitt offers. Damn, you can't make this stuff up! Maybe they should realize that Pitt's recruiting is in serious trouble.

Not all Pitt people are Yinzers and not all PSU people are non-Yinzers.

I hope you got that.

While that was a bad loss for pitt, let's not disparage the Pinstripe Bowl. It's no Rose Bowl, but we were pretty excited to win the Pinstripe Bowl a few years ago.

We should've put it on a keychain.

Man, you got on someone else's computer to look at our site. Lol....holy crap! Lol....you should send Duzz a bill for living in your head.

While that was a bad loss for pitt, let's not disparage the Pinstripe Bowl. It's no Rose Bowl, but we were pretty excited to win the Pinstripe Bowl a few years ago.
Damn straight. If you're going to play in a smaller bowl, what could be better than Yankee Stadium, New York at Christmastime, and four hours away. It was fabulous and I put it in the 'very memorable' category.

Man, you got on someone else's computer to look at our site. Lol....holy crap! Lol....you should send Duzz a bill for living in your head.
We'll see how in our head he is when PSU wins by at least four TD's. Then Duzz and the other five Pitt fans can crawl back in your holes.

Hope these p#ssies come to the game in State College.

1. Revenge Of The NoiseFreshman
    New

Yet this has affected their football program how?
    It didn't. So all good people have to pray their team plane malfunctions.

30 Today at 8:22 PM

2. recruitsreadtheseboardsAll P I T T !
    New

I am wit ya. OHMIGOD.....THESE PITT FANS ARE ROOTING FOR OUR DEATHS! THESE HEATHENS!

And my answer is, yep. We are.

Nothing surprises me over there anymore. However, it seems that these posts have been deleted. I clicked both hyperlinks in your post, and the result was "The requested page could not be found."

Damn straight. If you're going to play in a smaller bowl, what could be better than Yankee Stadium, New York at Christmastime, and four hours away. It was fabulous and I put it in the 'very memorable' category.

Yup. I was there, and it was a great experience. A late comeback, and we should all remember what Franklin said to the crowd afterwards about our culture. Go to 4:12 of this video:

:)

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Yet here you are on a Saturday night reading our board. How pathetic.

BTW, why did you get banned as 9nationalchampionships? Do you really play frisbee on the Cathedral lawn? Has Lionrevival hacked your account lately.

Sold any houses recently?

You are a sociopath.

in today's news, Narduzzi is just as good a recruiter as Franklin and Meyer, he just doesn't have the resources.

In reality, nardoozie has nothing to sell, as in promote to his advantage. No tradition, no campus stadium, no home-game atmosphere, etc. To the nuts on the liar, "resources" probably means that the competition all have "bag men", while pitt is above all that. How can pitt recruit well and have a championship-caliber program when they are the only ones playing by the rules? :confused:

The top player in Pitt's 2018 class would be Penn States 19th ranked recruit. Narduzzi is very Chryst-like in recruiting. The only think that has saved Narduzzi is Chryst' oline that was built for him

Reactions: Tri-Power65
In reality, nardoozie has nothing to sell, as in promote to his advantage. No tradition, no campus stadium, no home-game atmosphere, etc. To the nuts on the liar, "resources" probably means that the competition all have "bag men", while pitt is above all that. How can pitt recruit well and have a championship-caliber program when they are the only ones playing by the rules? :confused:
Perhaps they should coin the phrase,"mediocre with honor."

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT