ADVERTISEMENT

A Pitt board dork (H2P333) tried badmouthing PSU and Barkley on the Iowa free board

NITTANYJGK

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
The Iowa folks were laughing at him. You've got to go to the Iowa free board and see their responses to this ass. He made a fool of himself! His handle H2P333 stands for "Hail to Pitt" I guess, which is the Pitt equivalent of "Sieg Heil".

The Iowa folks were laughing at him. You've got to go to the Iowa free board and see their responses to this ass. He made a fool of himself! His handle H2P333 stands for "Hail to Pitt" I guess, which is the Pitt equivalent of "Sieg Heil".
If only the Internet had a way to copy a link to provide others quick access to the place you are directing them to- wouldn't that be cool?

If only the Internet had a way to copy a link to provide others quick access to the place you are directing them to- wouldn't that be cool?
How about trying "Iowa Rivals" and clicking on forums? I'm not your Mommy. You're a big boy now.

Anybody remember the one that back in the day(before the scandal stuff) would go camp out on the board of whoever we were playing the upcoming week. He'd spend all week on that teams board kissing ass and trashing PSU then move onto the next board when the game was over. All season long.

Reactions: denniskembala
Anybody remember the one that back in the day(before the scandal stuff) would go camp out on the board of whoever we were playing the upcoming week. He'd spend all week on that teams board kissing ass and trashing PSU then move onto the next board when the game was over. All season long.
Cletus

Because he represents 80% of their fan base.

Son of a...

1462226353448Planet-of-the-Apes-End-Scene.jpg

You mean michnit?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT