ADVERTISEMENT

A J Harris.......

Ten Thousan Marbles

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Last edited:
This would be huge and after the Peach Bowl so needed. I know Franklin has been light on the portal so far, but getting a stud WR and CB we’re priority #1 and #2. I would say LB would be #3 and getting the LB from Wisky who was on a full ride there to walk on is a coup. I don’t want to see the OLine reach to an Ivy League or D2 kid since we have talent and need to develop it. We’re stacked on the DLine and could us another DE off the edge, but not critical with DDS, Lyons, and Vanover along with a few RS Freshmen and incoming recruits. And just saw we got a 5 star OT in Rucci!

This would be huge and after the Peach Bowl so needed. I know Franklin has been light on the portal so far, but getting a stud WR and CB we’re priority #1 and #2. I would say LB would be #3 and getting the LB from Wisky who was on a full ride there to walk on is a coup. I don’t want to see the OLine reach to an Ivy League or D2 kid since we have talent and need to develop it. We’re stacked on the DLine and could us another DE off the edge, but not critical with DDS, Lyons, and Vanover along with a few RS Freshmen and incoming recruits.
As you were typing this, Dylan was posting on Rucci.

A fine day !!!!!

Reactions: NedFromYork
This would be huge and after the Peach Bowl so needed. I know Franklin has been light on the portal so far, but getting a stud WR and CB we’re priority #1 and #2. I would say LB would be #3 and getting the LB from Wisky who was on a full ride there to walk on is a coup. I don’t want to see the OLine reach to an Ivy League or D2 kid since we have talent and need to develop it. We’re stacked on the DLine and could us another DE off the edge, but not critical with DDS, Lyons, and Vanover along with a few RS Freshmen and incoming recruits. And just saw we got a 5 star OT in Rucci!
The player from Wisky was listed as an Edge coming out of H.S. at TJ, and at 6'4", 235 that may be where he ends up.

CB (very limited experience returning) and WR (seemingly void of playmakers) seemed to be at the top of the list.

I really don't see LB as a big need from the portal.
Carter (3rd and last year at PSU) backed up by Wylie at Will
King (likely last year at PSU) backed up by Robinson and at least one of the true 2024 freshman at Mike.
Rojas(Soph in 2024)/Deluka(could play 2 more seasons) at Sam.

And Keys (RS FR) who the staff seems very high on and who has good size and could play either outside LB spot as well as the two true 2024 freshmen Speca and Jackson getting sorted out for their future LB position.

Lots of pieces especially with how Rojas has performed and with the fact that he is already bigger than Wylie and could move to Mike to start there in 2025 when Carter is gone to the NFL. And the staff seems like they are off to a good start for LB recruits in the 2025 class which could yield a player or two that could contribute as true freshmen.

Last edited:
I am anxious to see what Lyons can do at Edge. He was a 90 coming out of high school, #4 in PA. DDS is the clear #1. Not sure what we will get from Fisher and Vanover although I believe Vanover improved during the year.

Who are the RS Freshmen at Edge?

I am anxious to see what Lyons can do at Edge. He was a 90 coming out of high school, #4 in PA. DDS is the clear #1. Not sure what we will get from Fisher and Vanover although I believe Vanover improved during the year.

Mason Robinson and Joseph Mupoyi.

Lyons played well in spot duty this year and played more as the season progressed.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
The player from Wisky was listed as an Edge coming out of H.S. at TJ, and at 6'4", 235 that may be where he ends up.

CB (very limited experience returning) and WR (seemingly void of playmakers) seemed to be at the top of the list.

I really don't see LB as a big need from the portal.
Carter (3rd and last year at PSU) backed up by Wylie at Will
King (likely last year at PSU) backed up by Robinson and at least one of the true 2024 freshman at Mike.
Rojas(Soph in 2024)/Deluka(could play 2 more seasons) at Sam.

And Keys (RS FR) who the staff seems very high on and who has good size and could play either outside LB spot as well as the two true 2024 freshmen Speca and Jackson getting sorted out for their future LB position.

Lots of pieces especially with how Rojas has performed and with the fact that he is already bigger than Wylie and could move to Mike to start there in 2025 when Carter is gone to the NFL. And the staff seems like they are off to a good start for LB recruits in the 2025 class which could yield a player or two that could contribute as true freshmen.
Agree we are pretty loaded at linebacker. I don’t see that as an area we need to add to from the portal.

Looks like Tony Grimes also visited PSU last week. Grimes would only have one year to play, but Harris would have at least 2 if he is happy in HV. Getting both would be a bonanza!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT