ADVERTISEMENT

A few of my game photos (Link)

Not enough good looking women!
Here ya go Glov, for your pleasure
I tried to frame the shot with the railing and the No Trespassing sign....:)
For all of you Matt fans, he's very thin but seems to be getting around the sideline gingerly. For the haters, he knows the words and sang our Alma Mater.

IMG_20180901_152533753_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Not enough good looking women!
I would have phrased it a bit differently GLOV. I know it's a football game, but there are too many.....well...football players. When I had season tickets, and I took photos, I had 9 or 10 women (Cheerleaders, Blue Band, Touch of Blue, female fans) to every player. My wife would say "What's with all these women in the pictures?" and I would say "Honey, I am all about the pageantry of college football. Cheerleaders, Touch of Blue...that's pageantry". She would then say "Then why no male Cheerleaders, Blue Band members" and I would say "I have to go cut the grass now.":)

I would have phrased it a bit differently GLOV. I know it's a football game, but there are too many.....well...football players. When I had season tickets, and I took photos, I had 9 or 10 women (Cheerleaders, Blue Band, Touch of Blue, female fans) to every player. My wife would say "What's with all these women in the pictures?" and I would say "Honey, I am all about the pageantry of college football. Cheerleaders, Touch of Blue...that's pageantry". She would then say "Then why no male Cheerleaders, Blue Band members" and I would say "I have to go cut the grass now.":)

If that woman is your wife; your moniker picture, she has nice boobs fair.

Compliment.

Reactions: fairgambit
If that woman is your wife; your moniker picture, she has nice boobs fair.

Compliment.

Ah GLOV, she is not my wife. As you know, most here to do not post pictures of family members and I will follow that direction for now. However, Diane Lane and my wife could pass for sisters, my wife being the prettier of the two (although Ms. Lane is a bit more endowed). Anyway, I used the picture only because I thought you, and others, would find the necklace, and the bracelet on her left arm, quite beautiful.:)

Ah GLOV, she is not my wife. As you know, most here to do not post pictures of family members and I will follow that direction for now. However, Diane Lane and my wife could pass for sisters, my wife being the prettier of the two (although Ms. Lane is a bit more endowed). Anyway, I used the picture only because I thought you, and others, would find the necklace, and the bracelet on her left arm, quite beautiful.:)

You forget 'great teeth'!!

An that ladies and gentleman could earn you some time in the county lock-up.....:rolleyes:

"Let's be careful out there"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT