ADVERTISEMENT

A Board Acronym Key

NittanyPirate

Feb 18, 2007
I should’ve started this thread years ago and asked Tom to pin it. You know what grinds my gears: the incredible overuse of acronyms that plague our society.

Please help us simpletons better understand board lingo by posting commonly used BWI acronyms below and their meanings. Feel free to add humor or be a sarcastic smart Alec if you must. If this thread helps just one poster survive the move to TNS then my efforts were NIV.
Below are a few I figured out through careful deliberation

ICYMI = in case you missed it
OT = off topic
NSFW= not safe for work
TOS= the other site?
AKB= all knowing board
PSU = Penn State University

I should’ve started this thread years ago and asked Tom to pin it. You know what grinds my gears: the incredible overuse of acronyms that plague our society.

Please help us simpletons better understand board lingo by posting commonly used BWI acronyms below and their meanings. Feel free to add humor or be a sarcastic smart Alec if you must. If this thread helps just one poster survive the move to TNS then my efforts were NIV.
Below are a few I figured out through careful deliberation

ICYMI = in case you missed it
OT = off topic
NSFW= not safe for work
TOS= the other site?
AKB= all knowing board
PSU = Penn State University
Damn, you didn’t list BRB? I’m shocked, I say, shocked.

giphy.gif

LFG- Let’s F’ing Go!
GFY- Go F Yourself
S a bag of D’s - Suck…. Dick
MILF- Memory I’d Like Forever 😂

This is it. I forgot what the acronym was. Lol.
Wishing we would have let Franklin walk (not that he actually had a real option because he didn't, he just had a good agent/social parasite) and brought O'Brien back. He is ten times the coach Franklin is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT