ADVERTISEMENT

A Board Acronym Key

What about "wtf"! lol, This reminding me of, when I was in my early 20's, I had a "born again Christian" boss, who referred to some of the things I said as viet nam language! 5th Battalion, 7th CAV, 1st CAV DIV, most of 70'!

Wishing we would have let Franklin walk (not that he actually had a real option because he didn't, he just had a good agent/social parasite) and brought O'Brien back. He is ten times the coach Franklin is.
Would agree re coaching but he has also proven to be less of a recruiter of non skill offensive positions and not as good at program management (witness shitting bed as GM in Houston) with some of the worst trades in NFL history.

BOB/FLO (board acronyms to keep with theme) was what we needed at the time and did a good job. I remember the shitty feeling on New Year's Eve when he bolted like the Colts outta Baltimore.

If James doesn't perform then I think we'd be looking elsewhere. BOBs spot in PSU history is in the past IMO

Would agree re coaching but he has also proven to be less of a recruiter of non skill offensive positions and not as good at program management (witness shitting bed as GM in Houston) with some of the worst trades in NFL history.

BOB/FLO (board acronyms to keep with theme) was what we needed at the time and did a good job. I remember the shitty feeling on New Year's Eve when he bolted like the Colts outta Baltimore.

If James doesn't perform then I think we'd be looking elsewhere. BOBs spot in PSU history is in the past IMO
To clarify....not saying our O line under James is good....it is not...but Billy didn't do much beyond Christian and receivers...and left big holes in full roster. His temperament doesn't seem like one which would be able to kiss 16-18 year old asses well enough to get to the Saban position where recruits are kissing his...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT